3.20.1: Improved Kirac's Vault Pass and Sanctum Content Update

"
cjbLazin wrote:
"
blinddog wrote:
Meh, boring.
One of my top 5 most disappointing & dull leagues ever.
Not enjoying the league mechanic.

THIS!

Atlas changes are great , but the league content is silly and poor!

+1
Really? Nothing week 1 and week 2 is just UI improvements?

Not gonna tweak the almost instant guardian abilities and how you take a ton of resolve damage from everything, including auto attacks?

Or the over abundance of negative penalties that ruin the enjoyment of every run?

Or the utter lack of rewards unless it happens to be the option where you have a 1% chance to complete the entire sanctum.

There are so many things that need immediate fixes ... and week 2 abandonment week doesn't have a single one. So that's it ... we're locked in and done.

This. Is. The. Worst. League. ever. Id rather play talisman again.
Please make it faster to get a full sanctum run. Takes me almost a week to do it with the limited time I have to play.

Also make it fair for everyone, melee dont stand a chance.
Please fix the temple jewels it's been a week
Remove the sanctum sucking you in?
PoE Enjoyer for over a decade, and counting...
"
New Core Packs Available Soon
The 2023 series of Core Supporter Packs will be released next week! This means it's your last chance to get the 2022 set of Imperator, Nullifier, Annihilator, Ravager, and Incinerator Core Supporter Packs. If you don't want to miss out, get yours here.

This means the 2022 Core supporter Pack leaves before X-mas?

Or can I still buy the Pack after X-mas, before the new year?
the battle pass does still feel a little greedy, but that does help, i really would like either points to come with it, or to let it be bought with points but we'll see.

The improvements looks good, glad to see feedback on resolve loss being added.

I do think a highly diminished return on defenses could still apply to the sanctum, never allow us to completely out gear it but let the armor or evasion still count for something.

Also Please move the reset sanctum button to the other side of the page ui ;)
Invocations aren't account bound?

Crazy stuff.
Guys ameyzing its going so well please keep up the phase and take all my money <3 im having a blast <3
Yellow maps 2 saves, Red maps 3 saves. Let us store up to 36 rooms.

For a league mechanic we spend the same amount of time as Lake doing it which is very bad. Scourge, constantly going Doom mode, spend more time in Ultimatum most pits than the map itself. This is what you aim for. Your end-game loop is simply not good enough to hold up leagues.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info