The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

"
Sotrah wrote:
How do I equip a Relic? Aquired it from a run but cant find any interface on the start of the runs to put it on.

"
i started the divinia quest in the first sanctum.

she gave me a relic, i am told to put it on the altar but i cant.

the squares are red when i hover over the altar.

You can't place relics on an Altar in the middle of your run. You should be able to place them in your Relic Locker, though.
> 0836 - We are investigating some reports of item filter sounds not playing. This appears to be a known problem of too many audio sounds playing simultaneously.

This is NOT correct. No custom filter sounds play at all, even if it's the only sound.
"
cdrpoe wrote:
> 0836 - We are investigating some reports of item filter sounds not playing. This appears to be a known problem of too many audio sounds playing simultaneously.

This is NOT correct. No custom filter sounds play at all, even if it's the only sound.

This, even older filters wont trigger their sounds on a single orb drop, something must have been messed up in the coding
Has the league started yet? I’m not able to start the league. I’m only able to play in standard.
> 1055 - Some players have reported not being able to place Relics on the Altar. It's not possible to change your Altar during your Sanctum run. You should be able to place Relics in your Relic locker, however.

I get that Divinia was introduced later in the act so that there is no way to teach the player how to use the relics before they start the instance of sanctum they are running when the Divina quest happens.

However, it is very unintuitive and confusing to the player and seems like a blatant bug, even though it's just run locked.

What I suggest we get is being able to put Relics onto the Relic Altar, however, upon placement during an active run the Relic will be greyed-out and upon mouse-over it will give us a tooltip message that the Relic is inactive because the run has already started and the Relic will instead start being active with the next run.
"
> 1055 - Some players have reported not being able to place Relics on the Altar. It's not possible to change your Altar during your Sanctum run. You should be able to place Relics in your Relic locker, however.

I get that Divinia was introduced later in the act so that there is no way to teach the player how to use the relics before they start the instance of sanctum they are running when the Divina quest happens.

However, it is very unintuitive and confusing to the player and seems like a blatant bug, even though it's just run locked.

What I suggest we get is being able to put Relics onto the Relic Altar, however, upon placement during an active run the Relic will be greyed-out and upon mouse-over it will give us a tooltip message that the Relic is inactive because the run has already started and the Relic will instead start being active with the next run.

We are working on better signaling for this.
What's the issue with not being able to right click invite to party or whisper?
As someone who follows forums but not reddit, I love this live update format! :)

One suggestion - would be great to see timestamps such as 1055 in my local timezone as is often done in other posts.
Just wanna come back and show some appreciation to the live update from u guys :Prayge: <3
Nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info