The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

I have experienced two issues:

- Can't invite people to party
-Can't pick items from the ground (THIS SUCKS!)
Yeah, like other people have said custom loot filter sounds seem to be definitely broken. It doesn't seem to be related to the number of sounds active at once.
Since last played a few months ago, got noticeable performance increase on not-so-modern pc, impressive work on the engine. And with finally removing AN mobs too.

Hope the issue of gradual fps drop after alt-tabbing back and forth from the game a number of times is also fixed.
My game constantly crashes after a few seconds from entering the game...I haven't got to Hillock yet :(

Edit: It crashes when i get close to Hillock or right next to him,some times it apears in the screen and then it crashed and some times i don't even get to see him before the crash.
New league hype is going away so quickly... :/
Last edited by dumitru10 on Dec 9, 2022, 6:15:18 PM
Custom loot filter sounds are not playing and it is not related to number of active sounds.

Reproduce --
Select a loot filter with a custom sound
Ensure that custom filter loaded correctly and sound is present in root folder
Go to Menagerie
Drop item with a custom sound effect
On the production client: no custom loot filter alert plays

NOTE -- the sound effect of the item hitting the ground plays and the default loot filter sounds work as expected. However, custom loot filter sounds do not
no update on the whole not being able to play the leauge and only being able to access standard?

or is this problem just being completely ignored?
I can't invite or whisper anyone. SO i can't trade or do anything. What is this?
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Can`t invite for trade :(
my game crashed 9 times un under an hour, i barely made it to the submerged passage... and it seems completely random
one of the crashes happened literal seconds after relaunching the game

ive had zero problem with the game up to this point besides some minor stuttering, never had a crash before that I can remember
but now its happening so often that its literally unplayable
"
paralize24 wrote:
Can`t invite for trade :(

You can use /invite PLAYERNAME

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info