GGG PLS I cant trade
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
paralize24 wrote:
Can`t invite for trade :(

You can use /invite PLAYERNAME

And what if PLAYERNAME consists of symbols from language you cannot possibly type? :)
"
Dr_Beard wrote:
Yeah, like other people have said custom loot filter sounds seem to be definitely broken. It doesn't seem to be related to the number of sounds active at once.

This issue has been confirmed on our end. We have a fix ready which we will deploy in an upcoming patch.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Dr_Beard wrote:
Yeah, like other people have said custom loot filter sounds seem to be definitely broken. It doesn't seem to be related to the number of sounds active at once.

This issue has been confirmed on our end. We have a fix ready which we will deploy in an upcoming patch.

Poggers 👍
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
paralize24 wrote:
Can`t invite for trade :(

You can use /invite PLAYERNAME

And what if PLAYERNAME consists of symbols from language you cannot possibly type? :)

This issue has been fixed now. You should be able to invite via the menu again.
Anecdotally, I'm seeing far, far more loot dropping this league than any previous one -- and others in my guild are reporting the same.

I don't mind it, personally -- but you might want to check if the rate of rares/unique item drops were increased too far. (I've found.. what, around 8 uniques by the middle of Act 3)
Before increasing/decreasing loot drops being a problem,not telling us about it is the main problem.
Just my opinion,tho...
Fix the drops. No orb of binding in 3 acts is a bit weird....
This thread show how much work it take to run league starts.

Thanks for amazing game.

Managed to get first entry on hall of grandmaster map.

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Dec 9, 2022, 8:05:27 PM
"
KilenWoods wrote:
Anecdotally, I'm seeing far, far more loot dropping this league than any previous one -- and others in my guild are reporting the same.

I don't mind it, personally -- but you might want to check if the rate of rares/unique item drops were increased too far. (I've found.. what, around 8 uniques by the middle of Act 3)

Pls send some of that loot my way then. most amazing thing i have found is 1 chaos ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info