The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

"
Thor_Inica wrote:
Using volcanic fissure causes game to crash

Are you getting any error messages with this crash?
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
I am not sure as to whether this is intentional or not but you have made it with this patch to where you only have 3 options that come up now if you right click someone's name in the chat channels. If I right clicked before the patch, I would have options for invite to party, whisper, invite to guild etc. Now you are only given 3 options of "add friend, ignore or report". This is making it so you can only whisper or invite someone to party for trading, etc. if you add them first and there is a limit for the friend's list so the option to invite or whisper is literally broken with removing this functionality. I have attached a screenshot for proof and have confirmed others are experiencing this on Standard. I have already restarted my client and the issue persists. I would really appreciate it if you looked into this. Thank you.

This is mentioned in the main post

"0935 - We are investigating an issue where players have limited menu options when right clicking on another player's character name."

Oh, I see. My apologies, I did not see this at first glance. Thank you for the response 🙏👍

Funny that streamers like Empy doesnt have this "bug" and blasting full group already
"
Example257 wrote:

Funny that streamers like Empy doesnt have this "bug" and blasting full group already

This is not the only method for inviting people to parties
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Thor_Inica wrote:

No, the game just closes itself, theres no error messages anywhere
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
Just a bit of feedback -- this post is excellent, particularly with the timestamps. You're doing a great job.
"
Thor_Inica wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Thor_Inica wrote:

No, the game just closes itself, theres no error messages anywhere

Thanks we will keep an eye out for this issue.
"
KilenWoods wrote:
Just a bit of feedback -- this post is excellent, particularly with the timestamps. You're doing a great job.

Thanks, we appreciate the feedback!
Last edited by canercetin on Dec 9, 2022, 4:50:23 PM
How do I equip a Relic? Aquired it from a run but cant find any interface on the start of the runs to put it on.
i started the divinia quest in the first sanctum.

she gave me a relic, i am told to put it on the altar but i cant.

the squares are red when i hover over the altar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info