The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

I have problem with limited menu when clicking on other players, thanks for live thread so I know someone is working on this. I hope it will be easy fix.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I can't even patch. Getting the lovely 'Error: Failed writing received data to disk/application while downloading' message with https://patch.poecdn.com/3.20.0.1/PathofExile.exe'

Going to that URL manually gives a 404 error.
Last edited by shinino on Dec 9, 2022, 3:40:34 PM
Fantastic idea to have a live update thread like this
League launch going well for me at least
there is a buff causing perma stunned while using HH in maps please fix asap
"
xlKhaled wrote:
there is a buff causing perma stunned while using HH in maps please fix asap

It's mentioned in the main post
I love this leauge! it so fun espceially when you can't PLAY it :)
I am not sure as to whether this is intentional or not but you have made it with this patch to where you only have 3 options that come up now if you right click someone's name in the chat channels. If I right clicked before the patch, I would have options for invite to party, whisper, invite to guild etc. Now you are only given 3 options of "add friend, ignore or report". This is making it so you can only whisper or invite someone to party for trading, etc. if you add them first and there is a limit for the friend's list so the option to invite or whisper is literally broken with removing this functionality. I have attached a screenshot for proof and have confirmed others are experiencing this on Standard. I have already restarted my client and the issue persists. I would really appreciate it if you looked into this. Thank you.

🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
I am not sure as to whether this is intentional or not but you have made it with this patch to where you only have 3 options that come up now if you right click someone's name in the chat channels. If I right clicked before the patch, I would have options for invite to party, whisper, invite to guild etc. Now you are only given 3 options of "add friend, ignore or report". This is making it so you can only whisper or invite someone to party for trading, etc. if you add them first and there is a limit for the friend's list so the option to invite or whisper is literally broken with removing this functionality. I have attached a screenshot for proof and have confirmed others are experiencing this on Standard. I have already restarted my client and the issue persists. I would really appreciate it if you looked into this. Thank you.

This is mentioned in the main post
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

This is mentioned in the main post

"0935 - We are investigating an issue where players have limited menu options when right clicking on another player's character name."

Oh, I see. My apologies, I did not see this at first glance. Thank you for the response 🙏👍
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Using volcanic fissure causes game to crash
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info