The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

From SEA connecting to Singapore server here,

only standard shows up as league options,

BUTT I can click create character and choose sanctum league and I got in.
"

From SEA connecting to Singapore server here,

only standard shows up as league options,

BUTT I can click create character and choose sanctum league and I got in.

ScopioX has the hero advice. Thanks for the tip.
What day does this go live for console? I ask because I am new player (3 weeks in game and in love with it!!), on my first character in Kalandra League, and am wondering if I have time to beat the main campaign before we get the new season, or not. :)
New league on my birthday. Hype
"
RabidGrabbit wrote:
What day does this go live for console? I ask because I am new player (3 weeks in game and in love with it!!), on my first character in Kalandra League, and am wondering if I have time to beat the main campaign before we get the new season, or not. :)

If you head to pathofexile.com/sanctum there should be a Console launch countdown there
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
RabidGrabbit wrote:

If you head to pathofexile.com/sanctum there should be a Console launch countdown there

Thanks! :) How soon after launch do they shift around the MTX store and add the new stuff in? Edit: Thats a really interesting page, I'll have to give itmore than a glance here. Thanks again! <3
Last edited by RabidGrabbit on Dec 9, 2022, 3:11:46 PM
where's steam update??????????????????????????????????????
"
jonnxp wrote:
where's steam update??????????????????????????????????????

The patch is live on Steam. You may need to restart.
why no ruthless standard ?
Is there a new rare mod that Headhunter can steal that causes you to constantly stagger while using your attack? Feels like a stun lock and is totally unplayable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info