The Forbidden Sanctum FAQ

"
If the way socketing/linking items is changing in Path of Exile 2, what will happen to the Ethereal Fusing Effect?
It's too early to make promises for how Path of Exile 2 works, but our goal is to make sure that microtransactions are updated to be as compatible as possible.

But, what? Too early to promise? You already did though Literally when it was announced, you showed off the new support system. It was shown in the reveal
Can the travel speed of the vaal fissure skill be sped up? Perhaps with projectile speed or action speed?
Please just nerf Seismic Trap across the board and be done with it, I beg you.

Gut it, kill it, bury it.

It's just too strong for the amount of investment.

(are you aware that the poison bug fix, dealing its damage 20% faster, makes it even stronger than it was last league ?)
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
"
BNightwolf wrote:
"
Can we have colour-coded monster mods back?
We are looking into it and are keen for your suggestions/feedback on the readability of monster mods.

Please give loot filter the option to edit it. Just give the mods numbers so that loot filter can target them:

Show # $monster->mod->10
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 100 0 122 255
SetBorderColor 100 0 122 255
SetBackgroundColor 255 255 255 255
Icon 0 Red Square

This please

That would be freaking awesome
"
Your relic altar is per character but your relic locker is shared between your characters in the same league.

How many relics can I store in this locker? Am I likely to fill it up easily and will then have to keep dumping relics consistently or will it take me half the league to fill it up?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Can we have colour-coded monster mods back?
We are looking into it and are keen for your suggestions/feedback on the readability of monster mods.

I propose that, UI option is made available where when a player hovers over a rare/unique enemy a smaller permanent health bar can lock on the screen until the monster is defeated or the player leaves it's active radius.

Edit: And that symbols similar to hexes or curses be attributed to the mods on a rare monster.
Fish
Last edited by TallTimbers on Dec 4, 2022, 10:25:51 PM
Huge props for doing these FAQ’s and answering as many questions as honestly as possible. The communication is much appreciated :)
specters are in a really bad state are you going to fix that?
GGG Probably: NO, get fudged minions.

we can see you want everyone to move away from party play, why is that?
GGG Probably: we hate multiplayer, as if you have "friends" any way.

can we have gift option in the shop?
GGG Probably: no, we hate money.

can you play this new league mechanics with laggy connection?
GGG Probably: NO, you can't use the in-game mitigations you built up on your guy for protection, this mechanic isnt for you skip this league.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Dec 5, 2022, 2:17:32 AM
"
BNightwolf wrote:

Please give loot filter the option to edit it. Just give the mods numbers so that loot filter can target them:

Show # $monster->mod->10
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 100 0 122 255
SetBorderColor 100 0 122 255
SetBackgroundColor 255 255 255 255
Icon 0 Red Square

This. Amazing idea and would allow players to prioritise mods that affect their build. I don't mind long fights, I just want to see at a glance what that fight will play like and this would definitely make it much easier for players to enjoy rare monsters. It would also make it easier for GGG to add new mods to the pool to freshen the rare monster meta and create difficult mods for new build types.

Edit: also i forgot to say - thank you for the Q&A! Many clarifications we needed and very thorough answers where needed. I'm looking forward to this league!
Last edited by Incarcerated on Dec 4, 2022, 11:13:38 PM
Ruthless is a beta at 3.20 start? Can we keep the characters and items for future play in ruthless? Or will this be deleted?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info