Following the recent reveal of The Forbidden Sanctum expansion, there have been many questions from the community on a range of topics discussed during the reveal and the subsequent patch notes. Today's post answers some of the most frequently asked questions.

Can we have a way to accumulate Sanctum rooms and attempt them back-to-back?

How hard are the Sanctum mechanics for melee builds?

What happens if I crash while in The Forbidden Sanctum?

Do Sanctified Relics affect my character outside of the Sanctum?

How rare are Sanctified Relics? Will I only see one throughout my playthrough of the league?

Is the Relic Altar shared between your characters or per character?

Is your Sanctum run shared between characters? i.e. can you run different rooms of your run with different characters?

Why haven't you nerfed Seismic Trap?

When you reroll an Awakened Gem from one type to another with the new Beastcrafting recipe, will it keep its experience level?

Two new Masteries have taken their place. The first provides “You take 40% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes by Cursed Enemies”, while the second provides “Recover 1% of Life when you Curse a Non-Cursed enemy” and “Recover 1% of Mana when you Curse a Non-Cursed enemy.” Do these recovery stats work with blasphemied curses as well?

The Tribal Fury Notable Passive Skill no longer has “Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemy”. It now has “Melee Strike Skills deal Splash Damage to surrounding targets”. Does that apply to the melee of Dominating Blow minions?

With Survival Secrets jewel now removed, will its effects “Flasks applied to you have 20% reduced Effect” and/or “Flasks gain 3 Charges every 3 seconds while they are inactive” be available anywhere else in-game?

Do you have any plans to restore the effects of Replica Conqueror's Efficiency, Replica Hotheaded and Lord of Steel?

Can we have colour-coded monster mods back?

Can you confirm how many modifiers rare monsters will have?

Why won't challenges be enabled in Ruthless?

Are we allowed to know if Atziri's Disfavor was moved back to Uber Atziri?

Does the “Gain additional Elemental Damage Reduction equal to half your Chaos Resistance” mod on Eternal Damnation reduce the damage you take from elemental damage over time effects?

Does using a Fracturing Orb also reroll the mods on an item?

If the way socketing/linking items is changing in Path of Exile 2, what will happen to the Ethereal Fusing Effect?

Will there be a boss kill event at launch?

When will we see 20/20 gems?

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
Katsu wrote:
Any word on rotating the "Strike Skills which target additional Enemies can do so from 30% further away" mastery back to attack mastery?

We are discussing this and will update you once we have more information.
"
After 3.20 ends, will my Softcore Ruthless Sanctum character migrate into Softcore Ruthless Standard or will it get deleted permanently?

I'm worried because they said hardcore ruthless chars will be deleted instead of migrated...

Hardcore Ruthless characters only get voided if they die. Hardcore Ruthless characters that survive the league will be migrated to the parent league. Other forms of Ruthless also migrate at league end.
"
otinanai2 wrote:
Completing challenges is harder in ruthless.

For some reason this is a problem for GGG (why?)

For some insane reason the solution to this "problem" is to just remove the ability to complete challenges in ruthless (why?)

This is because we are still getting the fundamentals of Ruthless in place and some things may not work with challenge requirements yet.
"
Patterick wrote:
Hi, this is a repeat of question in the patch notes thread, please just a small statement :)?

-------

in the patchnotes GGG writes:

"
For example, the one that used to grant Flammability effect now allows your Flammability Hex to apply to hexproof enemies and also causes your ignites on cursed enemies to deal damage faster

but in the specifics it says:

"
Lord of Drought now provides "Your Flammability Curse can affect Hexproof Enemies" and "30% increased Ignite Damage against Cursed Enemies."

Any clarification if the wording of "deal damage faster" was incorrect or written before specifics on the passive were done, please? Or (what I'd love!) if the wording of the increased ignite damage was actually ignites deal damage x% faster? Or is it maybe another, unrevealed passives that is getting the deal damage faster flavor?

After posting the manifesto, we found an issue with doing it the way we described in the manifesto and updated it to work the way it's described in the patch notes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info