The Forbidden Sanctum FAQ

"
Ringx wrote:
"
Why haven't you nerfed Seismic Trap?

I'm not some random streamer intellectually burdened to do races and then to keep choosing the same skill, but as a casual Why haven't you nerfed Aurabots?

they have deleted some of there jewels(not just one) and some item a have been changed, they have been nerfed
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
GGG, I want to praise you because lately, after every announcement or Patch Notes, you give a FAQ.
That's a big thing pls keep going!
"
Please just nerf Seismic Trap across the board and be done with it, I beg you.

Gut it, kill it, bury it.

It's just too strong for the amount of investment.

(are you aware that the poison bug fix, dealing its damage 20% faster, makes it even stronger than it was last league ?)

Why do you care if some other build is strong? You're not going to win any race, with or without Seismic Trap in the game.
RIP Replica Conqueror's Efficiency
Kids whining about why seismic trap avoided nerf are the same complaining about nerfed skills being underused.

They dont ask for their own builds to be buffed, they just want others to be as screwed up as they are.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Just make sure the league mechanic is rewarding GGG :) and everyone is happy
Suggestion Feedback on Colour-Coding of Monster modifiers.

If i understood correctly about Modifiers that they have only 1 effect, than modifiers can be grouped in 5 classes (maybe more it's just concept).

1.)Offensive
Example: Phys as X, Deal extra Dmg...
2.)Defensive
Example: Block, Dodge, Life as Extra ES...
3.)Monster Altering (changes how monster behave)
Example:Auras, LMP, Echoist... (Also current Empowering Elements would go to this Group as stealing mods of monster could count as monster altering).
4.)Utility (it's more about Mod neither Monster)
Heralding Minions, Ice Prison, Toxic...
5.)God Influenced

What Colour for each class of mods is up to developers.
I would go with 1.) Gentle Red (Bloodletter) 2.) Sky Blue (Frostweaver) 3.) Gentle Yellow (Oppulent?) 4.) Gentle Green (Toxic) 5.) Current.

I doubt each modifier needs it's colour as in 3.20 modifiers will do 1 specific thing only so different palette of red is unnecessary, neither than Be aware this monster deals more Damage (Offensive), or This mod is Area control (Utility). because coding everything with certain colours would be to overwhelming for players (as in 3.19 even sometimes it's to much).

Obviously best case scenario would be hey there is default and you can apply .filter to change colour for specific modifier/s as you wish, it would be way friendlier user wise and for colour-blind people, but it doesn't mean Default shouldn't be good enough so new players didn't need to consider changing those from the start.

Also for consideration maybe consider putting Main Damage type of monsters as Symbols, and all added Phys as extra Too with + sign in icon. (As in current 3.19 game there is certain situations depending on players screen resolution were Modifiers on Monsters cover more than half of screen.
Positives of it would be it's recognizable by veteran and new players what base damage type Monster is dealing, very easy to notice and learn, neither knowing just ones that mostly killed players in past.

Colour coding runs into it's own issues, and i doubt there is unified solution for every player, it's just my preferences.

Obviously it's 3.20 changes, but maybe for future. =)
Last edited by ArtaEva on Dec 5, 2022, 6:03:27 AM
Can we get all skill sale before league begins?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Hello everyone!
Can anybody clarify the Lord of Steel removal? Just to avoid that massive explosions when we recall shards from impaled corpses? And so, to obtain the shards we need to waste 1 cooldown for Call of steel, then wait for 1-2 sec for full stack of shards and only then fight?
Wanted to start the league with steel abilities but dunno how this fix will influence the game.
Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info