The Forbidden Sanctum FAQ

please make it for melee splash from tribal fury to apply for minions from dom blow. coz without it it makes no sense to pick it for this build, you will need melee splash gem in dom blow anyway to make it playable
So, in new sanctum expansion it was said you can "brick" your run if you collect certain unfavorable room-stackable debuffs..In case after 3-4 rooms you get really unlucky and know its not worth continue with your current char's weaknesses, can you scrap your sanctum progression and begin new one in nearest fresh area? Or you do have to finish it via running into hits to deplete your resolve, so you can start new one? (I guess downside of this is that you have to sacrifice one area encounter just to "kill" yourself in mechanic, so time/exp effort is lost as opposed to have a button for reset available at any time).
any news on super ultra wide monitor support this league?
nice
I will play with my friends and I would like to know how the multiplayer will work with this new mechanic (inside the sanctum).
Rinse and repeat...
Thankss!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
ohhhhh
Can Kalandra's Touch be obtained from Gwennen?
people were including the combustion interaction in written guides on this website as far back as 3.13 (dejuvenate's flameslinger ---> faqs ---> details and intricacies ---> ignites numbers and combustion).

if you think the bug was introduced in 3.15 when a guide that hadn't been updated since 3.14 mentions it, then maybe this is even more messed up than you think it is?

/shrug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info