The Forbidden Sanctum FAQ

"
Sullivis wrote:
When new atlas tree?!?!

:)
CWDT seems dead.

And also no claw builds any more.

Vaal cleave cannot save cleave due tu such a bad damage effectiveness, and the lethal 80% attack speed effectiveness.

More difficult for inquisitor to use righteous fire but might still work if you lower your life.

Lightning conduit suffered a huge loss but still a powerful skill for boss fight, though no one would like to use it for normal map farm.

Fewer occultist users, seems not bad.

Whispers of doom cost 1 extra passives, and Steeped in the profane is not easy to get.

Hope Lioneye's glare is not as rare as mageblood, though it helps to decrease the unique item drop pool. If I could get one without crazy cost, it would be okay to create a deadeye.

No divine shards, sad.

The only thing harvest has is card gambling...And maybe resistance exchange.

No negative lightning resistance next league.

I'm stating to get confused about what build to play in the coming league.

"
zeldzioszka wrote:
Well , if ggg is going to touch seismic trap i will just skip the league .
I have planned already the skill tree , and practiced a bit.
Maybe it is time to buff of 80 % another skills instead destroy the rest which give some fun ?

Let them do it, they would only manifest their streamer support with it. [Removed by Support] wowee
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Dec 4, 2022, 7:04:19 PM
Thanks. Good to see my question on ethereal fusing effect was touched on. Even if there’s no concrete answer to it.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
You should leave the challenges in Ruthless so that you can see gather data on how players do. Sounds like a good way to get a bunch of data that will make your life easier for next season, you wont have to "test it" in house.
"
BNightwolf wrote:
"
Can we have colour-coded monster mods back?
We are looking into it and are keen for your suggestions/feedback on the readability of monster mods.

Please give loot filter the option to edit it. Just give the mods numbers so that loot filter can target them:

Show # $monster->mod->10
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 100 0 122 255
SetBorderColor 100 0 122 255
SetBackgroundColor 255 255 255 255
Icon 0 Red Square

This please
Nice! Thanks for keeping the comms open. <3
give us all 4 floors at once, thanks
wow
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Thank You GGG, Posts like this help a lot!!!
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info