[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

"
rapchik wrote:
It might be a stupid question, but please - why exactly do we need chaos resistance?

Because if you don't have it, you will be bodied 24/7 not mattering what others defenses you have.

There was a time when chaos resistance was a "nice thing to have on a minmaxed character but no obligatory" but that's not the case anymore. There is too much chaos damage in the game now and you should be at least, into the positives but maxing it whenever you can.
Last edited by Vanchelot on Dec 24, 2023, 11:41:20 AM
"
Erski_ wrote:
I feel like I get 1 shotted alot in high tier red maps

Have someone solved same kind of issue with the build?

I got rid of precision, put wrath on eternal blessing so I could use the sublime vision. This is expensive and requires good gear but is equivalent to giving yourself full fortify (sap gives 20% less enemy damage). Then I got “that which was taken” jewel with taunt on hit for enemies to deal another 10% less damage on hit. To top it off I splurged on a progenesis. Next I plan on taking 3 life recoup nodes to really seal the deal. Combined this has been a huuuuuuuge upgrade in survival
"
Stringtheory wrote:
"
Erski_ wrote:
I feel like I get 1 shotted alot in high tier red maps

Have someone solved same kind of issue with the build?

I got rid of precision, put wrath on eternal blessing so I could use the sublime vision. This is expensive and requires good gear but is equivalent to giving yourself full fortify (sap gives 20% less enemy damage). Then I got “that which was taken” jewel with taunt on hit for enemies to deal another 10% less damage on hit. To top it off I splurged on a progenesis. Next I plan on taking 3 life recoup nodes to really seal the deal. Combined this has been a huuuuuuuge upgrade in survival

Sublime vision with wrath is expensive (16-20D). Wondering if use grasping vine on hit will it help? Since sometimes mobs unfreeze fast , with grasping it might help a bit.
Just an update, grasping vine doesn't help much :)

But I bought lioneyes vision

With that we have pierce and dps increase as well.
Atleast map clearance has improved and bit more defence since enemies r now frozen off screen. It adds armour as well.

Just a tip,I realised after couple of deaths, when you die do check the tincture, it needs to be enabled again.

Also for tincture I used flask charges and increases attack speed with quick silver flask. It has nice uptime and is auto applied.
Unavailable

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hello, I hard-swapped today from Tatiantel2's stormburst.

I'm level 94, 20 divines in - https://pobb.in/Ml8x3TmSm-wN

Did i brick something? I feel the damage is there (surv not at all, but I'm reading the thread and will look for solutions alongside some of the posters) but with 1div stormburst I could bruteforce 99% of the content, waiting for my totems to finish off triple infused bosses etc. Ballistas die almost instantly? Is this the part of core philosophy? (my first time with this support skill). They fire the projectiles in chaotic way unable to target and kill map bosses? Sure they delete T16 forest-juiced packs but essences, expeditions, map bosses just seem to not budge (harbinger too unfortuantelly..)

So... did I f up or? If not what content do you suggest specing into? I'll try to go the sublime vision 100% sap route and maybe life nodes, more deffensive chest? My stormburst was MoM same ascendancy, capped res but also 100% spell supress. Less mana but 5k life and i felt TANKY (with 1/10 dmg and maps being tactical 10+min grinds though hehe)

Suggestions much welcomed, cheers!

EDIT: Tincture is there and is used!
Last edited by wygrawszy on Dec 28, 2023, 4:44:09 PM
"
wygrawszy wrote:
Hello, I hard-swapped today from Tatiantel2's stormburst.

I'm level 94, 20 divines in - https://pobb.in/Ml8x3TmSm-wN

Did i brick something? I feel the damage is there (surv not at all, but I'm reading the thread and will look for solutions alongside some of the posters) but with 1div stormburst I could bruteforce 99% of the content, waiting for my totems to finish off triple infused bosses etc. Ballistas die almost instantly? Is this the part of core philosophy? (my first time with this support skill). They fire the projectiles in chaotic way unable to target and kill map bosses? Sure they delete T16 forest-juiced packs but essences, expeditions, map bosses just seem to not budge (harbinger too unfortuantelly..)

So... did I f up or? If not what content do you suggest specing into? I'll try to go the sublime vision 100% sap route and maybe life nodes, more deffensive chest? My stormburst was MoM same ascendancy, capped res but also 100% spell supress. Less mana but 5k life and i felt TANKY (with 1/10 dmg and maps being tactical 10+min grinds though hehe)

Suggestions much welcomed, cheers!

EDIT: Tincture is there and is used!

You have much better gear then mine. Yeah and issue is there. Build depends alot on freeze mechanic for defense. So whenever we encounter chill/freeze resistant mob it fails. But as such it does delete T16 wisps juiced (2-3k) bosses.

How did you level to 94, m finding hard pass lvl 92.

I reach 60-70% exp and 1-2 deaths here and there back to 30-50%.

But it is fun build :)
I leveled the build without juice. With a normal atlas farming strategy to 99. If you want XP do not farm stupid content where you can die.

Switching to the LC setup would make the build nearly unkillable though. I might think about it.

I did farm juiced T7 cemetery for a bit and found a Mageblood after my 6th fully juiced map. I sold it. That MF shit is just stupid.

I farmed my gear while leveling to 99 with red altar/delirium wandering path selling all bubblegum currency and delirum orbs. I did not do the league mechanic then. Made like 70 div just doing that and flying through T16 maps.
Btw JUN is absolutely INSANE for xp. If you have enough T16 maps of a good layout spec into JUN and run maps fast for safehouses. You can buy sextants with 16 Jun missions. You can easily get 50m xp per hour from 98 to 99 doing that.

For MF I am using: item rarity gem, rarity tincture, 2x rarity on rings. 3 empty flasks. That is like 240+ rarity with the 75% tincture effect.

Unavailable

I can do 8k juiced T7 maps but I have an old PC (GTX 960). It cannot really handle the juice.

Last edited by zorker on Dec 30, 2023, 5:31:53 AM
"
How did you level to 94, m finding hard pass lvl 92.

With budget stormburst totems (100% spell supress). Now (because I'm addicted to forest juice) I don't see myself getting past 94 but with all that currency will probably buy 5way runs

"
Switching to the LC setup would make the build nearly unkillable though. I might think about it.

I would def be interested in that, please keep us posted. Stringtheory's variant looks cool but uses different setup and I don't yet feel comfortable with trying some of these things. Don't know/ understand the game that much yet.

Sublime vision with wrath and Eternal blessing is tempting, but dropping Precision I don't know? My pob show 88% crit, yours 100% but maybe that's because I don't know what and how to calculate before exporting.

Next step for me would be probably a shield with all useful stats preferably defensive ones, a defensive chest and slowly warming up to crafting the BIS wand

My last post was too dramatic, I must have had an unlucky couple of map mods. After playing for a day the build flies through T16 maps. Expedition is still a big no unless you want to read all nodes. Right now I do essence, did delirium with ease but backtracking due to how fast the build is is annoying. Will try rituals next.

Great build overall. Kudos to you zorker
"
zorker wrote:
I leveled the build without juice. With a normal atlas farming strategy to 99. If you want XP do not farm stupid content where you can die.

I did farm juiced T7 cemetery for a bit and found a Mageblood after my 6th fully juiced map. I sold it. That MF shit is just stupid.

I farmed my gear while leveling to 99 with red altar/delirium wandering path selling all bubblegum currency and delirum orbs. I did not do the league mechanic then. Made like 70 div just doing that and flying through T16 maps.
Btw JUN is absolutely INSANE for xp. If you have enough T16 maps of a good layout spec into JUN and run maps fast for safehouses. You can buy sextants with 16 Jun missions. You can easily get 50m xp per hour from 98 to 99 doing that.

For MF I am using: item rarity gem, rarity tincture, 2x rarity on rings. 3 empty flasks. That is like 240+ rarity with the 75% tincture effect.

Unavailable

I can do 8k juiced T7 maps but I have an old PC (GTX 960). It cannot really handle the juice.

Thanks for your reply, currently am specced into harvest, essences, abyss and harbinger.

I guess I can speck out harbinger and put in in Jun (suggestions r welcomed :) )

Interested in LC setup as well.
Curious how is this "Intensifying Suffusion" working , if we have 3 empty flask slot i.e. 75*3=225% increase. So does that also apply to lightning penetratation?
So if we have 12 penetration with 225% increase that leads to 39% penetration!! That is like awakened lvl 5 penetration gem! Am i understanding it correctly?

Same way if we had crit multi mod of 120 which translates to 390 crit multi ( i know this is for initial hit only but still). So now if we have 585 criti multi with this add on it will be 975!! For first hit!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info