[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

So build is going very well except for certain aoe rares that just instantly kill the totems with degens. Going to take some totem resistance nodes to see if it helps
Blasting through everything so far. About to finish the story and actually start gearing properly and getting into some maps. Super fun build :) Something I noticed right away was kinetic blast felt shit so I never even used it. I just run the PS totems and it was completely fine through the story.
Last edited by moon_nmh on Dec 11, 2022, 12:08:16 AM
I am in maps now. My biggest problem is the feeling of power siphon... if i cant one tap the boss/tanky rare and its a fast mob, it will always run out of the powersipohn attack. The powesiphon attack wont change attackdirection, after it start shooting, so often many shots are missing.... it there a way to counter this? And in my feeling kinetic blast deal a ton moredmg compared to power siphon....
"
...so often many shots are missing.... it there a way to counter this?

Yeah, fast bosses might be a problem (it's my first totem build, so I have similar problems). So I:

1. Use Sniper's mark to increase solo target dps. Also it's working with hits from Frenzy, 3 charges gives decent attack speed.
2. Use Wrath with Divine Blessing (total do not understand why used Purity of Elements in pob), use on bosses primary.
3. Trying tank boss to keep him on place or running close around.

You can they something like bear trap or temporal chains. But in my personal opinion it's more attack speed issue. So if we increase much more aspd, all will be fine. Also, I have no any troubles with bosses after buying 6L body (did not try red maps yet).
Thx, i will try what you said.
Hi, new to wand build and want to try it (never tried KB/PS). So if I understand well, to make it work you have to craft a wand with flat lightning, attack speed & spell damage ?

Thanks in advance!
"
MaltaTek wrote:
...So if I understand well, to make it work you have to craft a wand with flat lightning, attack speed & spell damage ?...

Yes that is sort of the final stretch. Piscerator's is a 1c unique wand you can use until you get a decent endgame wand.

"
moon_nmh wrote:
I just run the PS totems and it was completely fine through the story.

Believe me. Kinetic Blast is what you want for map clear. It is also the ability you can use on very fast rares since the explosions will get to them.

Breathstealer gloves can give you Panopticon but without Impossible Escape there is no access to Ironwood. But early on going for Primal Manifestation is an option. (nodes next to Ancestral Bond)

"
MansKokoko wrote:
Use Wrath with Divine Blessing

Divine Blessing and Purity of Elements is for the earliest mapping stage when resistances might be an issue. Using Divine Blessing and Wrath if you have enough resistances is a good bonus. I will probably go that route too and not use Sigil of Power.
Going for shock effect from increased mana sounds like a decent idea too.
Last edited by zorker on Dec 11, 2022, 7:09:56 AM
"
Yes that is sort of the final stretch. Piscerator's is a 1c unique wand you can use until you get a decent endgame wand.

Ok ty! Gonna begin to gather stuff to get the good link now i'm act 6

And last question (i hope haha) the main wand attack is with frenzy right?
Last edited by MaltaTek on Dec 11, 2022, 7:06:03 AM
Had no real time to play and wanted to do some Heist. First mob dropped me a divine.

Bought Breathstealer, Foible, both annoints and Dance of the Offered.

*edit*

Did some more Heist. Got nice resistance rings. Bought a 6link chest and a +1totem shaper shield. Both 10c each.

Here is my current plan for 90:
https://pobb.in/Q4rzwk1CMhky

Seems like I am at 4m+ with Piscerators.

The damage is without shock enabled but it list a shock effect modifier of 2x.
Sigil of Power is another quite big buff that might be enabled on certain bosses.
Last edited by zorker on Dec 13, 2022, 10:47:03 AM
Regarding the Doryani's Prototype version, would it not be possible to somewhat offset the loss of Kalandra mirrored mods on jewelry by adding a Melding of the Flesh jewel to the build for the up to -80% elemental resistances? Sure it wouldn't completely offset the loss, but it'd be a lot better right?

I've exchanged the Healthy Mind jewel for Melding of the flesh, and switched out the jewelry with non kalandra options. Granted I gave them maximum numbers for the modifiers but that can be altered to be more realistic.

I think it should still be very much doable to reach 70 mil dps. Which is very substantial.
POB included: https://pastebin.com/SUC0NtZL

What do you think?
Last edited by Cyander on Dec 12, 2022, 5:43:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info