[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

I just watched this video and I will keep it in mind for 3.22.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD7b0Ni1zEw

With Dissolution of Flesh and Prism Guardian we could reserve nearly all our life for damage auras. We would still be able to use the blessing for another aura.

This would open up the build for the usage of a lot of auras without having to go CI.
"
zorker wrote:
"
Carlile wrote:
What works well for atlas passives for this build?

The build is a good mapper and bosser. For super juiced 80% delirium I suggest the Lightning Coil version though. You need some tank in those maps.

Damage is more than plenty. Personally I went for pure dps this league. I am easily at 120m+ guardian dps and 40m+ uber dps.

We have so much damage that just going Lightning Coil and tank is insane too.

I guess I'll try the lightning coil version. I'm still level like 84, but my damage and survivability feels kinda bad
UPDATE! All items gifted. I`m empty.
ok, guys i think i`m done with this league. If someone want to try this build, just write me in PM, i give you all my items for free.

+all gems from tree

Last edited by Icih3 on May 25, 2023, 6:20:21 AM
I am currently looking into this thing again.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Stun#Stun_threshold

The KB/PS node can roll ony wands and shields.
We can buy 21/20 stun.

The Crucible nodes stack. They have too. The explode mod stacks when used on 2 onehanders.

With a Stun gem and 2 nodes we get 0.1 enemy stun threshold and 0.9s enemy stun duration.

Endurance Charge on Melee stun does not work it is a melee gem.

The problem atm is barrage support. It lowers the average damage by a lot. I was thinking what to do atm with my characters and this is probably sth.

So ideally I would probably replace Barrage support with stun. According to the wiki we need to do 1.5% of max life to be able to stun with 90% reduced enemy stun threshold. We have insane crit multi and we have chance for double damage. We have a ton of totems. We have returning arrows too.

A 450k hit would stun anything that has <30m life.

It might be a very interesting defensive layer. Without Barrage there is no need for a KB setup.

*edit*

Ok it seems to be working and is kind of funny while mapping. I switched Barrage to Stun on my PS setup and am ditching the KB setup, no idea what to put there. I am missing PS stun node on the shield. I will try to get it on my current shield since that has such good rolls.

I bought a Megalomaniac with Heavy Hitter and Skullbreaker. Both together have 18% reduced enemy stun threshold. A stat that is super hard to get.
Last edited by zorker on May 23, 2023, 12:42:41 PM

Ok it is pretty crazy. You can run pretty insane maps and nothing really moves. There are some uniques/rares that seem to be stun immune but the rest has zero chance to move.

I removed the Glorious Vanity and added a really nice Megalomaniac with 18% reduced enemy stun threshold.

Instead of KB I am using Lightning Trap atm but that is for bosses only. Pretty fun mapping setup.
Last edited by zorker on May 23, 2023, 2:54:12 PM
From a SSF perspective: thanks, very nice build. I modified it a bit, went down to Panopticon instead of up to the Wand cluster... getting the Gloves and Boots (and even the Wand, or the Jewel) is quite hard.

On the other hand, finding totem boots made me start sth. like this, only later I adjusted based on this thread. Thanks again, 386k poeninja dmg is something I never achieved before. I hope it's per totem... PoB said "yes".
Link: https://poe.ninja/challengessf/builds/char/kirjami/CrucNowForTotems

Anyway, I'm still running this shield:

and I can't think of anything better (crucible tree doesn't matter, it just breaks accuracy). Ok, I found a +1 totem shaper shield, but it's hard to craft a usable one.

Maybe this is just a hint to other SSF players, or maybe I'm totally wrong and should switch or replace something. Any hints?
"
zorker wrote:

Ok it is pretty crazy. You can run pretty insane maps and nothing really moves. There are some uniques/rares that seem to be stun immune but the rest has zero chance to move.

I removed the Glorious Vanity and added a really nice Megalomaniac with 18% reduced enemy stun threshold.

Instead of KB I am using Lightning Trap atm but that is for bosses only. Pretty fun mapping setup.

But doesn't the damage vs bosses fall off like crazy? Now only a fraction of PS projectiles should hit?
So I have been running a PS setup in which i switch out barrage support for fork whenever mapping which works for map bosses too (and much much better in blight than KB) and switch to barrage for big bosses. Didn't allocate vengent cascade yet but this feels much better for mapping and doing about any content, especially heist and blight. I think that's dependant on having a 6l for PS though. The damage DOES fall off for single target quite a bit, although without barrage, the shots hit way more reliably for quick-moving bosses.

Is the KB/PS-Stun thingy worth looking into? Do you reckon crucible will stay in future leagues? I feel like they might just not port it.
The build looks pretty good! Hope to try it out next league as long as its components don't get invalidated in 3.22

Does anybody know how well the build has been faring in Ritual content?

Another question: since we are getting the Returning Projectiles support gem in next league, would it be better than anointing Vengeant Cascade? (assuming it stays in)
Last edited by TheEighthPanda on Aug 6, 2023, 5:25:17 AM
VC is dead. That is for sure.

Since this is a totem build and Ritual is trying to keep you locked in.
All I can say is: https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/806566614505026163/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info