[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

It requires even more chaos resistance on the other ring/belt/boots AND an amulet with several annointments.
Haven't checked prices but most certainly way more costly.

Found that topic randomly, while looking for ideas around Font of Thunder + Purity of Lightning Sublime Vision (initially looked at Purity of Fire of Fire Chieftain Reap but the jewel alone is far from cheap) and i've got to say, i stomped every bosses so far (bar Uber ones which i haven't tried yet) while being really tanky.

Still don't have Impossible Escape to get Panopticon, which would help, but that is not even necessary.
Vengeant Cascade is busted enough to allow the single target to be good enough.
i think the amulet and impossible escape are interchangeable
What works well for atlas passives for this build?
"
Carlile wrote:
What works well for atlas passives for this build?

The build is a good mapper and bosser. For super juiced 80% delirium I suggest the Lightning Coil version though. You need some tank in those maps.

Damage is more than plenty. Personally I went for pure dps this league. I am easily at 120m+ guardian dps and 40m+ uber dps.

We have so much damage that just going Lightning Coil and tank is insane too.
Last edited by zorker on May 20, 2023, 4:52:49 AM
I really wanna try the vengance variant of this build but how is the uptime of Arcane Cloak?

I did try out a indigon version of PS totem but when cloak was on CD you were basiclly zhp and zdps, and crit immune monsters were a big no which felt very meh.

Do we really need KB in a 4-link for mapping, wouldn't it be better to try to fit more auras and/or curses, and gemswap barrage for fork/chain for maps?
Or just swap PS to KB.

I can't really decide between PS or shockwave because of my bad experience with PS last time :(
"
Maronsson wrote:
I really wanna try the vengance variant of this build but how is the uptime of Arcane Cloak?

I did try out a indigon version of PS totem but when cloak was on CD you were basiclly zhp and zdps, and crit immune monsters were a big no which felt very meh.

Do we really need KB in a 4-link for mapping, wouldn't it be better to try to fit more auras and/or curses, and gemswap barrage for fork/chain for maps?
Or just swap PS to KB.

I can't really decide between PS or shockwave because of my bad experience with PS last time :(

Arcane Cloak for me, with Divergent Arcane Cloak, runs about 5.2 seconds with 3.2 second cooldown and thus 62.11% uptime according to PoB.

https://pobb.in/6ALVWimw4pwX

It definitely feels when Uber Bossing. Sirus for instance got attack or two off in the lead-up phase if I did not time the Cloak accordingly. The DPS will drop, noticeably, without the Cloak, but it really matters only on Ubers or equivalent. But there is still damage, at least in my version, that it does not feel anaemic.

And I do not really see a point in adding more auras and curses the way I play. I am aura capped into 1 anyway for defenses but having level 15 Haste rather regularly from Huck makes things speedy enough. I am really tanky to point where it is squarely only my blatant mistakes that kill me, so defensive curses seem not worth the investment. And since I do enough damage, and 4 link KB is part of that equation, I am clearing quick as well resulting in damage curses being pointless.

But the non Lightning Coil version seems less tanky and more susceptible to all sorts of variances so perhaps there it is valuable to have. Not that I see much benefit in non Lightning Coil version beyond more damage.

Last edited by Thailron on May 20, 2023, 6:29:28 AM
How can i anoint the glowe ? Shoud it write on it "can Cassia bla bla". Cannot find it at trade.
Last edited by ancientmind on May 20, 2023, 8:29:57 AM
You buy Breathstealer gloves from Blight. They can be annointed.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/EB9n8MVu5

You take them to Cassia, correct.

Aracane Cloak uptime for me is 71%. I opted for better uptime this time around.
Last edited by zorker on May 20, 2023, 9:20:58 AM
"
Thailron wrote:
"
Maronsson wrote:

Or just swap PS to KB.

Arcane Cloak for me, with Divergent Arcane Cloak, runs about 5.2 seconds with 3.2 second cooldown and thus 62.11% uptime according to PoB.

https://pobb.in/6ALVWimw4pwX

It definitely feels when Uber Bossing. Sirus for instance got attack or two off in the lead-up phase if I did not time the Cloak accordingly. The DPS will drop, noticeably, without the Cloak, but it really matters only on Ubers or equivalent. But there is still damage, at least in my version, that it does not feel anaemic.

And I do not really see a point in adding more auras and curses the way I play. I am aura capped into 1 anyway for defenses but having level 15 Haste rather regularly from Huck makes things speedy enough. I am really tanky to point where it is squarely only my blatant mistakes that kill me, so defensive curses seem not worth the investment. And since I do enough damage, and 4 link KB is part of that equation, I am clearing quick as well resulting in damage curses being pointless.

But the non Lightning Coil version seems less tanky and more susceptible to all sorts of variances so perhaps there it is valuable to have. Not that I see much benefit in non Lightning Coil version beyond more damage.

Thank you for writing this, I might give it another shot!
Those are very respectable numbers considering it's the lightning coil variant.

"
zorker wrote:
Aracane Cloak uptime for me is 71%. I opted for better uptime this time around.

Allright thank you, I guess I give it another go!
Last edited by Maronsson on May 20, 2023, 9:42:10 AM

Essence of Loathing spam + some luck on craft after... Not perfect, but pretty good looks like

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info