[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

So you think I dont need the Aspect of Spider?
"
Snowbliz wrote:
So you think I dont need the Aspect of Spider?

Read carefully please. You asked if your gloves were worth adding the beast. I said that Fenumus is cheap enough you should add it anyway, and when you upgrade your gloves, you'll add it again.
thx for your answer
Hello!

I would appreciate an updated crafting guide for sure.

Right now, I'm mostly curious as to how to craft gloves and belt. I have stocked up on Deafening Essences of Spite, around 50 for now.

Unfortunately, I could not afford a 16% belt, whether yellow (to scour) or white. So I went with a yellow 12% that I scoured, that became 14% with the catalysts. Ilvl 85. How to craft it? Just hit Essence of Spite?

The gloves, I bought a fractured 55 intel pair, so I can scour no problem over and over without losing that. How to craft those? Ilvl 82. Just hit it with Essence of Spite? How about the implicits? What does it require?

I have Aspect of the Spider on my new helm now, so I don't need to add it to either belt or gloves.

@Specifically to Graiaule, how did you search for your chest in the trade? I understand it more than I did but still, sometimes, I feel I'm doing something wrong. And I cannot find a way to indicate I want it to be crusader influenced.
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:
And I cannot find a way to indicate I want it to be crusader influenced.

You just add the influence as a search filter. Just type "influence" and you will see a list of search filters pop up for each type of influence named "Has X influence", simple as that.
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:

The gloves, I bought a fractured 55 intel pair, so I can scour no problem over and over without losing that. How to craft those? Ilvl 82. Just hit it with Essence of Spite? How about the implicits? What does it require?

There's no point to using a Spite essence on something with fractured intel. The only thing Spite essence does is guarantee the Int roll. You'd be better off spamming Woes or something. You can also bench craft %stun avoidance if you settle on something with open suffix. The implicits are just from the Eldritch ichors and embers, spam them until you get %dmg per int, and Unnverve on hit. You can just use the lesser versions for now.

Alternatively you can just buy the gloves as-is. T1/T2 Int + High ES gloves are not that expensive.

"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:
Hello!
Unfortunately, I could not afford a 16% belt, whether yellow (to scour) or white. So I went with a yellow 12% that I scoured, that became 14% with the catalysts. Ilvl 85. How to craft it? Just hit Essence of Spite?

Yes, just spam Spites on it until you get something worthwhile. ES is obviously a good substat to get, otherwise settle for what you might be lacking (resists, attributes, etc). I wouldn't go too crazy on trying to perfect craft on a 12% synthesized int belt though, just get something that can hold you over for a while. You can also bench craft the %dmg or +ES/ER hybrid prefix on it if you have an open prefix.
Last edited by Verdale on Sep 11, 2022, 8:55:12 PM
@Bella:

Use this to look for belt bases: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/jga4L5WIX. I would reserve your spites for getting good belt rolls.

Use this to look for chests suitable for crusader slam. Note you can compromise a bit on the int. A 0 int 12%/6% chest is better than a 55 int 6% chest after all: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/EjZqEv0C5. I disabled most influences, but not elderslayer ones -- make sure the item doesnt already have an influence.

Verdale is correct, don't use spite on gloves. these are suitable for fossil crafting, actually. use perfect fossil to get them to 29%+ quality, then dense (if I recall correctly -- check out on craftofexile.com) to try to get good ES and/or resists.

Last edited by Graiaule on Sep 11, 2022, 11:38:50 PM
Hey guys, really enjoying this build, special props to the OP.
I was thinking though, if I get the Blast freeze notable on one of my cluster jewels along with CttC, can I substitute ele prolif in my map clear setup with a damage support like conc effect or something ?
Any thoughts/suggestions on this ?

Edit:
Another question for Author: Why don't we use Energy leech as a support on this ? It looks like we can take advantage of both while leeching and while full energy shield most of the times because of overleech.
Last edited by ChimeraShots on Sep 12, 2022, 3:53:15 AM
"
Graiaule wrote:
Verdale is correct, don't use spite on gloves. these are suitable for fossil crafting, actually. use perfect fossil to get them to 29%+ quality, then dense (if I recall correctly -- check out on craftofexile.com) to try to get good ES and/or resists.

Do you need to use perfect first, and then try to craft? Or do you use both fossils together?
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Dumb question but what level should i level cwdt with immortal call? Also is there a discord for this build?

This used to depend on your Str. After upgrading from Astramentis to a serious Crusader/Shaper amulet you'd lose a lot of Str and even have to craft it on the belt.

In this league you can easily get more than enough Str for any level. So pick something in the middle. You want this link to proc often enough yet offer a decent mitigation. I stopped at lv 12 for CWDT (lv 14 for IC). May not be optimal but should be good enough.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 12, 2022, 4:22:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info