[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
archwerewolf wrote:
Trickster sounds little bit OP
mb inc nerf next league)

GGG nerf a build that maybe 15 people played? No reason for them to!
Is there an updated crafting guide? Looking at the one from the scion build, it uses harvest crafts that have been removed.
Yeah. I'm thinking it might be worthwhile to

1. Find a shaper or crusader base Sadist Garb, ilvl 86+. You can go crusader slam one and if it fails, scour it and keep the base.

2. Alt/augment spam for %int AND T1-T2 evade/es. 1 suffix 1 prefix now. Something like 1k alts typically.

3. Multi craft, 6% incr attr, evade/es

That'll give you an 16% (at least) chest, an improvement oon a 50 int 6% chest.

Alternatively, buy the 1 free suffix int/evade/es chests, and craft off an affix and hope you hit a useless suffix. And then try to hit %int with a crusader orb.

In other words, the lack of 2 free suffix items on trade is making crafting a good chest difficult.
Dumb question but what level should i level cwdt with immortal call? Also is there a discord for this build?
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Sep 10, 2022, 8:49:35 PM
"
Graiaule wrote:
Yeah. I'm thinking it might be worthwhile to

1. Find a shaper or crusader base Sadist Garb, ilvl 86+. You can go crusader slam one and if it fails, scour it and keep the base.

2. Alt/augment spam for %int AND T1-T2 evade/es. 1 suffix 1 prefix now. Something like 1k alts typically.

3. Multi craft, 6% incr attr, evade/es

That'll give you an 16% (at least) chest, an improvement oon a 50 int 6% chest.

Alternatively, buy the 1 free suffix int/evade/es chests, and craft off an affix and hope you hit a useless suffix. And then try to hit %int with a crusader orb.

In other words, the lack of 2 free suffix items on trade is making crafting a good chest difficult.

Want to ask if it's useful to have ilvl 86+ base, or just 75+ will do, for the stats we need.
"
Physium wrote:

Want to ask if it's useful to have ilvl 86+ base, or just 75+ will do, for the stats we need.

Normally you search for ilvl 75-79 garbs with good evade/ES/int and 2 free suffixes to maximize your chance to hit the % int suffix (and then craft 6% attrs.)

But if you're crafting all of the affixes, you should start with ilvl 86 base, as you are NOT slamming a crusader orb.

---------------------

PSA: It finally dawned on me I didn't need T1 or T2 int on my chest -- T3 is still good enough. That gives more chests on trade with 2 free suffixes. So crafted this tonight:

Last edited by Graiaule on Sep 11, 2022, 1:43:16 AM
Hey, thanks for the build, its been a minute since i've played something this tanky and its refreshing in a league like this.

Leaving my build as it stands here if anyone can provide possible improvements I could make. https://pobb.in/9YLpUtJLtkPv
Hi,

playing this build atm.

I could not start in the first week

Now I bought a Fenumus, First of the Night. But I dont remember how to add it to my bestiary

Can someone help me please?
Someone told me how to add the Beast to my bestiary;)

This is my current PoB https://pastebin.com/bskLVVMP

but I dont have any currency left to upgrade my build

Dont know it the gloves are worth adding the beast

Can someone please tell me?
Last edited by Snowbliz on Sep 11, 2022, 12:28:07 PM
"
Snowbliz wrote:
Someone told me how to add the Beast to my bestiary;)

This is my current PoB https://pastebin.com/bskLVVMP

but I dont have any currency left to upgrade my build

Dont know it the gloves are worth adding the beast

Can someone please tell me?

Read the descriptive text. It says to right click the beast!

Fenumus is cheap enough and gloves are upgraded often enough I just reapply it when needed. Yours are fine for now.
Last edited by Graiaule on Sep 11, 2022, 1:58:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info