[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Is accuracy something we care about. If there is -300 accuracy is that bad or dont we need accuracy. And if we need how much is minimum?

I would think not, since Icestorm is a spell and spells don't benefit from Accuracy (they can't be Evaded).
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
I've said it before, but Uber Sirus is the most garbage boss fight GGG have ever designed. Pure Garbage.

It's not even hard, it's just shit, I got him eventually but man that fight must be part of the vision.

He's much easier on the Trickster than he was on the Occultist last league. I killed him a couple of times just for fun, but died 1 time on each kill to the bullshit mechanics. I'll probably hit him again after I get to lv 100.

How many dps do you have when you try uber bosses?
I'm currently unbelievably easy at the lv84 eg bosses.
but when I try uber maven, I feel the dps is not enough. (Haven't tried any other uber bosses yet)
)(*$#)! at whoever is snarfing off trade the 1 suffix Sadist garbs... I've missed three so far. I hope you hit the % int next time!
Last edited by Graiaule on Sep 8, 2022, 7:56:36 PM
Is there some trick/block when slamming the crusader chest or is it just a 1/4 to hit the %int?
"
AlviSVPP wrote:
Is there some trick/block when slamming the crusader chest or is it just a 1/4 to hit the %int?

IT'S YOU HMM?

Sadly no. Ilvl 75-79 gives you a slightly better chance, otherwise it's 1/3.25.
Thanks!

I bought one, no idea about the others :)

Edit : got ES recovery :(
Last edited by AlviSVPP on Sep 8, 2022, 9:04:40 PM
Is there any other good leveling skill besides mines? If so what are the top 5 supports for the skill? I can get a tabula. I hate mine gameplay. I cant even play it knowing I just gotta deal with it for less than 4 acts
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Sep 8, 2022, 11:18:34 PM
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Is there any other good leveling skill besides mines? If so what are the top 5 supports for the skill? I can get a tabula. I hate mine gameplay. I cant even play it knowing I just gotta deal with it for less than 4 acts

I always start off mines, then say, eff them, and switch back to freezing pulse & frost bomb. Support both well, and they do surprisingly large amounts of damage, especially with good spell damage % wands.
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

I always start off mines, then say, eff them, and switch back to freezing pulse & frost bomb. Support both well, and they do surprisingly large amounts of damage, especially with good spell damage % wands.

which supporting gems should i use for both of those skills?
"
HoloSemmy wrote:
How many dps do you have when you try uber bosses?
I'm currently unbelievably easy at the lv84 eg bosses.
but when I try uber maven, I feel the dps is not enough. (Haven't tried any other uber bosses yet)

The actual DPS of this build is not constant. You need to stack the icestorms on the target, and it may move. On a stationary target, once you've stacked all 5 storms, your DPS is about 23 * average hit.

Average hit is a much more reliable metric. My average hit vs Uber Pinnacle Boss in PoB was 116k in the Uber Shaper video. That is enough to start doing them. For the Uber Eater it was 182k. That's quite comfortable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info