[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Verdale wrote:
Kelvynn, how long did you look for your CttC/BS Megalo and what did it cost? I've had a search running for a few days now and nothing's popped. They were rare and expensive even in the past leagues, but I feel like it's way worse now.

This has to be the deadest league ever. The market is just dead, for anything. I've seen this combo 3 times total this league, and I've been monitoring the market the whole time. Normally by now there would be at least 10 of them, and maybe even a 3-mod.

The first one was priced 20 div when I had only 5. And it was gone anyway. The second one started at like 5 div, then the seller got greedy and went to 20+ and I stopped watching it. But it was gone eventually too. And the third one was 12 div, and I had that on me. So that's the one I got.

Since it was so damn rare, I gave up on trying to acquire 2 of them and went with Emperor's Wit plus 2 more masteries - for just a little less damage but ~600 more ES.
40/40

This has been the easiest set of challenges I can remember. A lot less impressive feat if you know how bad my memory is.

There was no challenge that was really bad rng mess, Divine Revenge being the worst offender. Even that requires only 6/9 to be found and they seemed to be found pretty frequently. Other bad rng ones were stuff that required you to get some items like sacred blossom or the Trialmaster fragments, but those you can get from trade.

Modified Atlas Grind could have been little shorter, 5000 or so. Endgame Grinds was nice with good variety to choose from.

I really liked there was no challenge to do boss some stupid way, like the kill Shaper (or was it Elder) while both boss and you are chilled.

I spent something 4000-5000c to fossils, trying to get %int chest that I never got. Got to Crusader Orb slam phase 8 times, but no luck. But that only means I get it first try next league, right?
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Verdale wrote:
Kelvynn, how long did you look for your CttC/BS Megalo and what did it cost? I've had a search running for a few days now and nothing's popped. They were rare and expensive even in the past leagues, but I feel like it's way worse now.

This has to be the deadest league ever. The market is just dead, for anything. I've seen this combo 3 times total this league, and I've been monitoring the market the whole time. Normally by now there would be at least 10 of them, and maybe even a 3-mod.

The first one was priced 20 div when I had only 5. And it was gone anyway. The second one started at like 5 div, then the seller got greedy and went to 20+ and I stopped watching it. But it was gone eventually too. And the third one was 12 div, and I had that on me. So that's the one I got.

Since it was so damn rare, I gave up on trying to acquire 2 of them and went with Emperor's Wit plus 2 more masteries - for just a little less damage but ~600 more ES.

Ooph. I guess I'll stop holding onto the money hoping one shows up that's realistically priced, and instead just invest it elsewhere in the meantime. Was trying to keep enough on hand to buy one when it shows up since I never had the currency on-hand when it popped up in previous leagues. But only being sold 3 times the entire league thus far sounds rough, and not like the player numbers are going up.
Last edited by Verdale on Sep 7, 2022, 2:26:58 PM
Lvl 93 already, it's impressive how tanky this build is, and honestly have no real idea how the hell it happens...
I was running a Spectral Helix Impale champion with like Determination, Grace, Arctic Armour, banner, 5k hp, 60k armour, 35k evasion, life gain on hit, 50/50 block, life gain on block... And it was not even close to the tankiness levels of this build...

I'm now having a bit of problems with the damage, is not super low, but is not very high either... Can anyone suggest me what is missing?

https://pastebin.com/z36YNGvQ

I se in the Endgame POB the damage is like 1.5m per icestorm (Every hit?) mine is around 500k, and the mapping setup I think is not even close to 200k, suggestions will be appreciated :)

Thanks a lot for the build, I'm enjoying it! (Right now delving at 300 and pushing without any problem)

unlucky ex slam :/ light dmg wtf
but 15 div base with % int/attr, 24 div total for harvest blue+white and suff cannot changed craft, with 5 try lucky
and 19! div to get to 10/14% :/ 19! wtf Crhis...let Leo or hight price harvest to divine rare items
Last edited by archwerewolf on Sep 7, 2022, 4:23:25 PM
"
Jimm wrote:
Lvl 93 already, it's impressive how tanky this build is, and honestly have no real idea how the hell it happens...
I was running a Spectral Helix Impale champion with like Determination, Grace, Arctic Armour, banner, 5k hp, 60k armour, 35k evasion, life gain on hit, 50/50 block, life gain on block... And it was not even close to the tankiness levels of this build...

I'm now having a bit of problems with the damage, is not super low, but is not very high either... Can anyone suggest me what is missing?

https://pastebin.com/z36YNGvQ

I se in the Endgame POB the damage is like 1.5m per icestorm (Every hit?) mine is around 500k, and the mapping setup I think is not even close to 200k, suggestions will be appreciated :)

Thanks a lot for the build, I'm enjoying it! (Right now delving at 300 and pushing without any problem)

Didn't do a deep dive and only took a glance but missing the Eldritch mods on the gloves for %spell damage per 10 int and Unnerve on hit is a fair amount of easy-to-obtain damage that's missing. Also have an empty jewel socket (at this time of checking) above Mystic Bulwark that you can utilize.

There's also the two extra jewel sockets on the middle path that you can allocate for the Opportunistic forbidden jewels (when you can).

I'm sure there's some other stuff that Kelvynn or another user will point out that I didn't look at.
Last edited by Verdale on Sep 7, 2022, 5:52:55 PM
"
archwerewolf wrote:

unlucky ex slam :/ light dmg wtf
but 15 div base with % int/attr, 24 div total for harvest blue+white and suff cannot changed craft, with 5 try lucky
and 19! div to get to 10/14% :/ 19! wtf Crhis...let Leo or hight price harvest to divine rare items

Why would the base cost 15 div? Can't you use one awakener's orb to get an % int/attr amulet trivially (get a shaper and crusader amulet, and just alt spam until you get what you want on each.) That's got to cost way way less than 15 div.

----------------

Huh, nevermind. Ridiculously few on sale. WTF. Last league, I was buying bunches of them...
Last edited by Graiaule on Sep 7, 2022, 8:43:16 PM
"
Graiaule wrote:

Why would the base cost 15 div? Can't you use one awakener's orb to get an % int/attr amulet trivially (get a shaper and crusader amulet, and just alt spam until you get what you want on each.) That's got to cost way way less than 15 div.

----------------

Huh, nevermind. Ridiculously few on sale. WTF. Last league, I was buying bunches of them...

Last league with recombinators yeah...

i tried few times but to get %/% with good flat int suffix...nah rng in game really kills
Is accuracy something we care about. If there is -300 accuracy is that bad or dont we need accuracy. And if we need how much is minimum?
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:

----------------

Last league with recombinators yeah...

i tried few times but to get %/% with good flat int suffix...nah rng in game really kills

No, I mean I can barely find any BASE amulet, in my case influenced citrine amulets, whereas in the last league they were plentiful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info