[Console] Path of Exile: Sentinel Console Launch

"
NF Siege wrote:
Try an remember they are not a US based company. When they made this post it was 8pm their time. I'm sure they are doing the best they can. An in a few hours we should hear more.

dude ... we deserve better. especially you who put so much money into this game to support them.
Meus MTX agradasse imensamente !
Zero excuses, everyone knows you have to go through microsoft cert should have given them the patch ahead of time, smh
"
Moineau67 wrote:
"
NF Siege wrote:
Try an remember they are not a US based company. When they made this post it was 8pm their time. I'm sure they are doing the best they can. An in a few hours we should hear more.

dude ... we deserve better. especially you who put so much money into this game to support them.

I am upset about it. I took time off work. Told friends an family not to bug me for a few days. An you right do plain on spending more money on this game.

I would 100000% love to feel like I'm being treated better. An my knee jerk reaction was being pissed off. I posted on reddit, texted a few buddies etc....

But at the end of the day. I also know spamming the forums isn't going to change anything. Things happen that are outside of peoples control. No one is prefect. Nor should we except anyone or company to be prefect 24/7 its unrealistic.

So in a few hours when people get back to work, check emails, etc.... what ever it is they do. I know there will be a post on the forums, reddit, in game, etc.... that will explain more an give us a time table.

so until then Im wait patently, do choirs, watch anime, w/r. An just chill. Because I have 0 control.
Já aconteceu anteriormente. Falta de um "lições aprendidas".

Por favor, desculpe-se com ações acertivas e não apenas com palavras.

O League start é um evento. Pessoas manipulam sua agenda para poder prestigiar o jogo.
"
NF Siege wrote:
"
Moineau67 wrote:
"
NF Siege wrote:

I am upset about it. I took time off work. Told friends an family not to bug me for a few days. An you right do plain on spending more money on this game.

I would 100000% love to feel like I'm being treated better. An my knee jerk reaction was being pissed off. I posted on reddit, texted a few buddies etc....

But at the end of the day. I also know spamming the forums isn't going to change anything. Things happen that are outside of peoples control. No one is prefect. Nor should we except anyone or company to be prefect 24/7 its unrealistic.

So in a few hours when people get back to work, check emails, etc.... what ever it is they do. I know there will be a post on the forums, reddit, in game, etc.... that will explain more an give us a time table.

so until then Im wait patently, do choirs, watch anime, w/r. An just chill. Because I have 0 control.

"expecting a company to be perfect" is a misrepresentation and also unrealistic. this happens almost 50% of the time and it's always the same issue. they lack the forethought to think this would be an issue, or the hindsight to know that microsoft does this with certs. Or they simply don't care about us.

Either one you choose, we are left holding the bag for 3 leagues in a row.
LMFAO. How many times are you going to miss ceritification on xbox because you fail to plan properly and push literally last minute updates?

And let me guess, you'll release the league at 3am PT like you've done previously. Holy hell this league is bad enough, now its dead on arrival.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Ian_GGG on May 18, 2022, 2:16:45 PM
Take your time guys! We have 3 months with this league and I personally would rather a smooth rollout a few days late than a rushed, buggy, unplayable disaster. Looking forward to another great league!

-HH
Well, talk about blue ballin' us. I am still excited for the league though. Sorry to those of you who took time off for the league launch. Alot of my associates did the same. Hang in there !!
Almost 6 hours later and no updates. Even saying that you guys are still waiting for microsoft would be nice. Messing up a launch is the worst possible thing for the xbox community. No communication about what's going on is the second worst thing that you can do. I know that it's not prime working hours but can we get a "Hey guys, we're here. Just waiting to be able to give you more info." Would mean a lot. Please know that we are just pumped to play, and just want to know when we can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info