Path of Exile: Sentinel Console Launch

We're planning to launch the Path of Exile: Sentinel expansion on console soon. We're on track for our launch on PlayStation. However, we've encountered some show-stopping issues with the Xbox launch which unfortunately must be delayed while we wait for certification for deployment. We're deeply sorry to our Xbox community for the delays. We'll keep you updated as we get more information on timelines and what to expect.

Patch notes for 3.18.0 for Console can be found here and here. The patch includes 3.18.0 Hotfixes 1-3, which include our initial balance of Archnemesis modifiers.

The Boss Kill event is still scheduled to start in the Sentinel SSF league. It will run until each prize has been won. For more information about the event and its prizes check out this announcement.

Once again, we want to reiterate our apologies to the Xbox community. We'll work to make the expansion available as soon as possible.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
we're always just good enough to buy mtx but other than that .....
By the way why there is no cross mtx between PC and XBOX?

Initially I understood the issue, but now I've been playing EpicGames game on XBOX and all mtx and pack purchases are shared between console and EpicStore.
IGN: Destafi
Bruh.
With the extra time, maybe console could get our version of “cast on move” or “cast on left click”
Maybe start the race an hour after the patch goes live, so everyone has time to download the patch and we can have a fair cometition.
"
With the extra time, maybe console could get our version of “cast on move” or “cast on left click”

Maybe, but it would require lot of PC players with gamepad to report this issue.
I wish we had more information about the certification. It's a good thing I didn't take time off of work.
"
Daron Wojo wrote:
I wish we had more information about the certification. It's a good thing I didn't take time off of work.

i did once more. disapointed once more.
Can u give some details if the delay for xbox is some hours or days?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info