"
Sabin C3112 wrote:
"
Bob rob0T wrote:
"
Sabin C3112 wrote:
Holy shit you guys [Removed by Support]

It's a ~24h delay - deal with it [Removed by Support]

Well, Just to you know, adults are the major userbase of this game. Adults needs to work and etc. I got a day off tomorrow (today here now) only to try to play the start of the league. Now with the delay I dont think I'll be abble to do It. So, I dont think I'll follow the league now (since starts are the best part and my friends will be Miles ahead of me when I start, and play alone is kind of Sad to me)

Adults are also supposed to possess a modicum of critical thinking and understand that sometimes shit just happens.

It's a 3 month league. Unless you're racing, a half day delayed start really isn't that big of a deal...

"sometimes" seems to be a reoccuring issues for GGG. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Will_GGG on May 19, 2022, 3:29:05 AM
I was hoping for an update this morning. The certification issue(s) is often a show-stopper. This is not new.

The issue is people. Not GGG. People. Maybe the certifcation process changed, the notification slipped by someone and no one had the new procedure documented. Maybe someone at Microsoft is fully asleep at the wheel. Maybe Microsoft changed a bit of code and didn't advise anyone anywhere. Maybe xbox changed code. The thing is, if there is thoroughness with all involved, there would be no snafus. But that just isn't a truth because assumptions are now the norm.

I expect this also hurts GGG - sales of MTX are probably much higher on the initial launch day with tab packages sold to newcomers and new transmogs sold to veterans. Sales will now probably trickle in instead.

Ingame, I won't be able to buy a 6-link from someone who rushed day one to currency grab in trade. But I will be blissfully saved from seeing their names repeatedly pop up as they achieve firsts. I'm thrilled not to see EatMeTwitter as the first through wherever, every 5 minutes.

And so respectfully, is there an expected launch update? With thanks.
"
Sabin C3112 wrote:
"
Bob rob0T wrote:
"
Sabin C3112 wrote:
Holy shit you guys [Removed by Support]

It's a ~24h delay - deal with it [Removed by Support]

Well, Just to you know, adults are the major userbase of this game. Adults needs to work and etc. I got a day off tomorrow (today here now) only to try to play the start of the league. Now with the delay I dont think I'll be abble to do It. So, I dont think I'll follow the league now (since starts are the best part and my friends will be Miles ahead of me when I start, and play alone is kind of Sad to me)

Adults are also supposed to possess a modicum of critical thinking and understand that sometimes shit just happens.

It's a 3 month league. Unless you're racing, a half day delayed start really isn't that big of a deal...

Have you read any of my words after adult?
Also, as said before: Reoccuring issue. This and the lazy support for xbox community, like the crap market and party find we dont have
Yeah big surprise after 24hr delay still can't play on launch....
I love how there's a timer on the Xbox game launcher that hits zero at 5:00 p.m. saying that's when the game will launch, but then on Twitter it says oh you can just download the expansion at 5:00 but the game doesn't launch till 8:00. So why the hell have a countdown meter on the Xbox launcher for 5:00 that's misleading as all hell

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info