[Console] Path of Exile: Sentinel Console Launch

"
Zomphere wrote:
I really hope they dont release it at 8pm est tomorrow. At least release it when cert passes. Dont wait a full 24 hours just because it fits the release window, just a day late...

I remember when it used to release at 3-4pm est then they moved it to 5,6, and 7 now its 8pm. I really dont want to get butthole eyes.

Don't worry, it won't be a 24 hour delay.
It will be a 27 hour delay. :D
Last edited by iHellwyrm on May 18, 2022, 9:52:19 PM
I wonder how much exalts are gonna be now? Over 130c lmao
yeah, it won't be till 11pm Eastern according to their Twitter post
"
11pm EST...... not 8pm.

Lol I wonder why it says 5pm pdt/8pm est on the login screen I guess that is when you can actually download the patch?
Last edited by Zomphere on May 18, 2022, 10:05:58 PM
Sad, Very disapointed with GGG once more.
I'm really thinking in scape this Season again and keep playing Elden Ring.

GGG understand that your community came from Diablo2 disapointed fans. We left D3 behind because the lack of respect of Blizz. I dont deserve the same for you guys, but it starts like this event.
Last edited by Bob rob0T on May 18, 2022, 10:07:48 PM
it just seems like a general trend for Arpgs to not be up to pair with the PC version for some reason and yeah it says on twitter the patch download is at 8pm east and the update not LIVE till 11pm east
"
Zomphere wrote:
"
11pm EST...... not 8pm.

Lol I wonder why it says 5pm pdt/8pm est on the login screen I guess that is when you can actually download the patch?

The login timer is confusing. I'm just going by their tweet. It's the only real info in 20+ hours
Holy shit you guys [Removed by Support]

It's a ~24h delay - deal with it [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on May 18, 2022, 10:46:01 PM
"
Sabin C3112 wrote:

Well, Just to you know, adults are the major userbase of this game. Adults needs to work and etc. I got a day off tomorrow (today here now) only to try to play the start of the league. Now with the delay I dont think I'll be abble to do It. So, I dont think I'll follow the league now (since starts are the best part and my friends will be Miles ahead of me when I start, and play alone is kind of Sad to me)
Last edited by Bob rob0T on May 18, 2022, 11:15:12 PM
"
Bob rob0T wrote:
"
Sabin C3112 wrote:

Well, Just to you know, adults are the major userbase of this game. Adults needs to work and etc. I got a day off tomorrow (today here now) only to try to play the start of the league. Now with the delay I dont think I'll be abble to do It. So, I dont think I'll follow the league now (since starts are the best part and my friends will be Miles ahead of me when I start, and play alone is kind of Sad to me)

Adults are also supposed to possess a modicum of critical thinking and understand that sometimes shit just happens.

It's a 3 month league. Unless you're racing, a half day delayed start really isn't that big of a deal...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info