[Console] Path of Exile: Sentinel Console Launch

Is xbox going to get enough of a heads up so we can be ready for its launch time? I hope you don't just randomly start the league...
Feel bad for you xboxers but the same thing happened to PS a few leagues ago and you guys started on time. Delay for us was 10 hours.
Poderiam nos dar uma previsão ao menos, mandam uma mensagem "vaga" e ponto. Todo mundo esperando a atualização para chegar no dia dar um B.O, complicado...
Well that is kinda suck. I'll live. I'll just go to bed early instead.

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and then you have. The facts of life. The facts of life!
The delay is fine, it is obviously needed. I just want us to be given information about when it is going to be ready ahead of time so we can be ready for the league launch.
Last edited by GrootleBerry on May 18, 2022, 9:11:23 AM
Start as soon as possible. There is no need for extra delay, already some players took days off.
Any update on time for Xbox launch yet?
Nice! usefull to plan league start...
add a keybind to cast stuff while moving then at least we'll have some positive thing going on
You had 3 months to get it right, but you failed miserably. 3 hotfixes for untested new rares now this? Shameful.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Last edited by p0t on May 18, 2022, 11:08:43 AM
This is why you need to have redundancies. You should of had a patch state of game before the hot fixes. Id rather have to deal with over tuned rares than not be able to play at release at all. Please keep us updated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info