Between Season Race 25: 1 Hour Cut-throat

That was really fun :D undefeateddd

"
IMDisappoint wrote:
Things that aren't working:

- Death penalty awarded to slayer - When killing a player, their death penalty is awarded to the player doing the killing.

- If you attempt to abruptly leave the game in a non-town instance, you have to wait 5 seconds and are unable to move or use flasks.

- Portals cannot be used until they have been up for five seconds
Last edited by Exmorda on Apr 14, 2013, 12:26:36 AM
Lots of balancing needed. Very fun. Also:

- Death penalty awarded to slayer - When killing a player, their death penalty is awarded to the player doing the killing.

- If you attempt to abruptly leave the game in a non-town instance, you have to wait 5 seconds and are unable to move or use flasks.

IGN - @Rydek
Soooo....where the killstats at? :D
#2 Shadow, #16 overall.
Hell yeah! 8) :P

Only pity is: Found 2 Chaos, stashed them. But this league goes to Default - whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Last edited by Caladaris on Apr 14, 2013, 12:46:38 AM
"
Caladaris wrote:
#2 Shadow, #16 overall.
Hell yeah! 8) :P

Only pity is: Found 2 Chaos, stashed them. But this league goes to Default - whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

because its a default league and not a hardcore league. They always go to there parents league :P
This was so fun. Never did cut throat before. I did way better than I thought i would. Had about 10 kills and only 1 death and that only happen in the last minute. The only changes i would suggest is that you can only log out while in town and there needs to be level restrictions so higher levels cant kill really low levels. Im sure the devs are aware of this. I cant wait for more of these
major issue i had was people just zoning out. You shouldn't be able to instantly zone (or log) in any way. There should be atleast a 2-4 second wait, so you can only zone when it's safe
This race was the most fun I've ever had in any game.

42 kills, died with literally 1 second remaining in the league.

Wouldn't have had it any other way. The log out / portal thing / no exp does need fixed though.
IGN: Wavestrike
"

I wrote about the latter issues the CB CT test once already.

The first one works indeed but the problem is you can't delevel characters, so at some point you kill players having 0%.
What if the Portal opening animation is slowed down, for the 5second rule?
That will it looks cooler and gives a better feedback on when you can use the portal again(as in when the 5seconds is up).
Sweeping Maid

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info