Between Season Race 25: 1 Hour Cut-throat

Got 22nd. Had a bad Upper Prison and a guy chasing me in Ledge which slowed me down. Got the Chain off a Dead Body I found...lol

IGN: Meowauder
IGN: ThatOneGuyThatllDie
Things that NEED to be changed quickly before this mode can be more than just amusing for a short while:

- Log-outs and portals cannot be instant. You should not be allowed to bail out of a duel that you're losing so easily.
- Level restrictions need to be placed, and be strict in lower levels. Otherwise it becomes a gangbang of high level players on low level ones. Amusing, but not exactly fair or interesting in the long run.
try to pvp while progressing next time guys
I think that would be more fun than farming terraces
Things that aren't working:

- Death penalty awarded to slayer - When killing a player, their death penalty is awarded to the player doing the killing.

- If you attempt to abruptly leave the game in a non-town instance, you have to wait 5 seconds and are unable to move or use flasks.

- Portals cannot be used until they have been up for five seconds
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
I slain at Lv9 lol
Had a lot of fun (first timer). I did some log offs and I agree it was retarded. Still managedto kill about 15 people as lvl 6 (some of them level 8) in fair duels. Despite low levels a lot of tactics was involved.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
Got a Mirror of Kalandra from a random Mud Flats chest.

Worth. Would play cutthroat again 10/10
"
IMDisappoint wrote:

- Death penalty awarded to slayer - When killing a player, their death penalty is awarded to the player doing the killing.

- If you attempt to abruptly leave the game in a non-town instance, you have to wait 5 seconds and are unable to move or use flasks.

^

Fun anyways!
"
Melly_me wrote:
Things that NEED to be changed quickly before this mode can be more than just amusing for a short while:

- Log-outs and portals cannot be instant. You should not be allowed to bail out of a duel that you're losing so easily.
- Level restrictions need to be placed, and be strict in lower levels. Otherwise it becomes a gangbang of high level players on low level ones. Amusing, but not exactly fair or interesting in the long run.

movement speed penalty on low life would be pretty nice addition to these races aswell. Currently you need to pretty much instanuke someone or deal cold damage (freeze) in order to kill someone who is just trying to run away.

Fun race overall, got myself a pair of Hrimsorrows aswell as 2 chaos orbs, shame they'll go to scrubcore despite me not dying and clocking several kills of my own. :(
IGN: Minnevaan / Smacktrick (either works)
"
IMDisappoint wrote:

yea the logout was pretty annoyin, i had 2 bear traps to lock peopl down, but they just logged out.
https://www.youtube.com/@esvbanARPGs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info