if you haven't seen one before
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96oC-Fjj2Mg
"I can dance all day..I can DANCE ALL DAY!!" - FPS Doug
"
Isindel wrote:
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
What will prevent alt+f4ing?

I understand that there is a small delay before alt+f4 taking effect, but even if it takes 5 seconds, that's substantially faster than 5 seconds.

What? How is 5 seconds substantially faster then 5 seconds?

I meant to say 2 seconds.

I'd assume from the lack of response that alt+f4ing is going to be the most used method of escape.
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Apr 11, 2013, 11:08:52 AM
"
knac84 wrote:
I hope logging off nullifies the grace period.

Same.

The 5 second timer for logging out and disconnecting should refresh every time you take damage.

You shouldn't be able to "disappear" if your opponent is dealing damage to you.
would love to see a permanent league of this caliber! this is true pvp/pve. hardcore cutthroat= dropped inventories and softcore cutthroat= no dropped items upon death. all other rules remain same. THIS is what we are all waiting for.... make it happen please :)
beta key was passed to me by Bigsamson. a true gamer!
Ok.
Last edited by petden on Apr 11, 2013, 4:33:09 PM
My plan is to have some fun around ledge...

Or find some rushers track them down if possible..

The strategies at the moment seem limitless for races like these.

Should i farm hillock and some gear? Or should i rush past the herd and get ahead of them? Maybe set up an ambush?

Maybe watch kripp? Track him down? Kill him cowardly when he's near low health if possible!

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” - Hemingway.
"
chronosoul wrote:
My plan is to have some fun around ledge...

Or find some rushers track them down if possible..

The strategies at the moment seem limitless for races like these.

Should i farm hillock and some gear? Or should i rush past the herd and get ahead of them? Maybe set up an ambush?

Maybe watch kripp? Track him down? Kill him cowardly when he's near low health if possible!

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” - Hemingway.

You can't farm Hillock on Normal, unless you want to log out for 8 minutes between runs to let the zone reset. Once you enter town, you can't re-enter Twilight Strand on Normal.
I really like the idea. It brings an open world PvP aspect from MMO's to PoE. If balanced correctly this would be awesome league of it own. There would have to be a level scale tho so you don't have high level characters picking on lowbies. But for a test I really like it. I will be trying this one out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info