Between Season Race 25: 1 Hour Cut-throat

amazing fun. cant wait for longer cutthroats/perm league
Last edited by Zerovirus27 on Apr 14, 2013, 12:02:16 AM
I was watching kripp's stream and it seems the 5 second wait time for portals and log out don't work.
<- stole these from rhox

gg no deaths
@slangDontStop
GG really fun..... got easily like 50 kills lmao was hella fun... u get SOO much currency

Only rings/armor/maul is mine.. rest is scourged.... also found unique crude bow on offhand lol

146dps heavy strike

112dps flicker
Last edited by miraclechipmunk on Apr 14, 2013, 12:03:47 AM
Indeed GG - this event was so much damn fun - can't wait for it to go live

"
I was watching kripp's stream and it seems the 5 second wait time for portals and log out don't work.

Don't join instances that are too far from you. I made the mistake of joining a Singapore [I'm in USA]- and I got offed @ the entrance. :(
IGN : Schierkie
Last edited by kyanwan on Apr 14, 2013, 12:05:06 AM
focused on ganking people after i got flicker strike, got lots of gear and someone even dropped me a goldrim :D

IGN: Rollface
Spent the last 20 minutes just chasing people that either keep running endlessly or just log out. Only had 2 fights. :/
I learned the hard way that using a skill that depends on a certain item type is a really bad idea.
Just gotta say the huge melee's that take place in terraces are pretty fun. I kinda like the idea of cutting the exp of monsters, lets say after ledge(in a 1 hour), by 90%. That should beef up the need to pvp. Maybe boost player kill exp even more.

Also, love the idea of not starting the instance invasion until mud flats. That also makes it just a tad harder to jump into town for insta-heal.
social noob
Last edited by nopoda on Apr 14, 2013, 12:12:08 AM
Thx to the guy who droped me a GCP :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info