(May 19/20) Three hour hardcore 0.9.9 race

Feedback for the event,

In a party of 6, the bosses are so strong that they kill a TANK character in 2 hits.

Party = not viable, please fix

I practiced for the event for 2 days for nothing! Should have stuck to solo.

And that is how I died in the event. u mad Frog?

Interesting. Yes please don't listen to the rabid forumers I already find some of them overserious to death, their ideas would probably make the game EXTREMELY boring ...

-Frog
Last edited by Frog on May 19, 2012, 6:48:29 PM
I'm not sure if that was tongue in cheek or not, but bosses are hard enough as it is for a fresh character, why would you want to make them about 200% stronger? (or however much it is). I wouldn't even be considering a six man party until I was one hitting pretty much everything in a >level+2 zone.
I can't wait to be a part of this!
Seriously, I love hardcore mode on any game.
how is it I link my items and stuffs?

I played duo with a noob partner on skype, so we went kinda slow. But I managed to get #2 templar. Too bad my friend died from a nasty puncture rupture.

EDIT addon: Maybe someone could tell me how to hotlink those item pictures that people normally put up?
Last edited by Vuguroth on May 19, 2012, 10:04:42 PM
Died at Merveil, was 2nd witch at the time =(.
This is a conspiracy. I win the first event after I upgraded to diamond supporter. There were rares dropping so much I had no idea what to do with them. Seriously GGG stop favoring the supporters and make it fair for all :)
RIP Bolto
"
Vuguroth wrote:
I played duo with a noob partner on skype, so we went kinda slow. But I managed to get #2 templar. Too bad my friend died from a nasty puncture rupture.

I'm pretty stoked about getting so high up in the ladder (before dying) in my second day of playing the game. :)

But those bleeding puncture ruptures are annoying when SOMEONE doesn't tell you how they work until after you die... ;-P
Prizes have been awarded!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Frog wrote:
In a party of 6, the bosses are so strong that they kill a TANK character in 2 hits.

Monsters do not do more damage when there are more players in the instance!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
It was my first race and I still didn't believe it! #1 Shadow =D

@all: Thank You very much, it was a good game and I had lots of fun!

@AmazingOldMan (Covert): AmazingOldMan is amazing. Good job ^^

congratulation at all other winners!
The Unofficial Fan Art Thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/729

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info