(May 19/20) Three hour hardcore 0.9.9 race

3rd-placed duelist, I can't believe it. I thought I was well off the pace, being my first race. I guess as long as you survive until the end you have a chance.
Dieing 1 1/4 hours into the race @ merveils electric daughter is no fun :-( First time dieing there as well...

I've been lucky with my first clear though, got me 2 regals and a gemcutters :D
"
bummssacke wrote:
Dieing 1 1/4 hours into the race @ merveils electric daughter is no fun :-( First time dieing there as well...

I've been lucky with my first clear though, got me 2 regals and a gemcutters :D
I died around the same time, but against Merveil.
We avoided the lightning daugter =P
Misread event time, thought it was today for my time-zone but it was yesterday...
I just love this game!
Saturday evening is always bad for me, so I couldn't attend, although I really wanted to. Sunday evening (Monday in New Zealand) would be much better :P
wtf is this game ever going to get out of close beta. im not going to pay for a online game thats only in close beta because i bet as soon as i do pay the game will die.

diablo 3 is out now i would buy that befor this game. there not in beta anymore looks like thay beat you in what game will come out befor.
"
Vash420 wrote:
wtf is this game ever going to get out of close beta. im not going to pay for a online game thats only in close beta because i bet as soon as i do pay the game will die.

diablo 3 is out now i would buy that befor this game. there not in beta anymore looks like thay beat you in what game will come out befor.

Unlike D3, PoE is being made by a team committed to having certain core in-game elements ready to go before release, rather than saying, "this stuff is too hard to balance. Let's just fuggedabout it and go streamlined."

PoE will be released when it's ready. You go enjoy D3, now, 'kay? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
vash420

Last Visited: 23 May 2012 14:37
Total Forum Posts: 1 (0.0476 posts per day)

Yeah.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Now a real reply: The only timed leagues I've played were Cut-Throat, and for some reason I can't dissociate that. Even though this was just hardcore (just!) with the harder act 1, I'd have been constantly terrified of waypoints and waiting for that ominous 'Someone has entered the area' message...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
How exactly does that work, how would I invade an instance of another player?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info