has Diablo stolen players from POE?

Just curious?

and why hasn't POE posted any NEWS recently? they seem to lag. they need to step their game up!
IM READY TO TEST!
"
Beatz0121 wrote:
Just curious?

and why hasn't POE posted any NEWS recently? they seem to lag. they need to step their game up!

Read the 1st paragraph of my post in this thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/31993/page/1#p450886
Sweeping Maid
It is when GGG post the least that I've come to realise they're doing the most. Things go silent for 2-3 weeks, and then something big is announced.

But the devs are still lurking these boards and in-game occasionally. People get the impression from the open weekends that the devs are always around, which isn't necessarily true at all. They are, however, always fairly easy to contact.

Their goal is to implement a whole new act and several key upgrades in roughly a month. Their silence to me doesn't say 'we're scared', it says 'we're busy.'

They don't do news updates of content in progress generally -- the Shadow was kept under wraps beautifully until quite literally two or three days before release, and the zoom function just went in with a patch virtually unannounced -- and yet these were two things we all wanted to have, all wanted to be kept updated on.

While ArenaNet might say 'when it's ready' and give all sorts of teasers and tastes, GGG says a rough time and then gets to it. Virtually no teasers, no tastes.

I like that.

This all said, whether or not they get it done by the projected June date is of course unknown. Maybe they're all playing D3 and it'll be late. They are avid gamers, after all. :)

The actual topic title seems hypothetical and warrants no response.
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 16, 2012, 6:23:06 PM
See also the PoE News page:

http://www.pathofexile.com/

...For recent updates and press releases. Just scroll down past the Beta Timer. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Geesh Charan, I don't think this thread needed that much of a (your usual) response :P
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on May 16, 2012, 6:58:08 PM
"
nzrock wrote:
Geesh Charan, I don't think this thread needed that much of a (your usual) response :P

He's a writer. It's in his nature. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
nzrock wrote:

He's a writer. It's in his nature. =^[.]^=

I also write a lot both on and off the net(specially on the net), but still... D:<
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on May 16, 2012, 7:03:53 PM
I thought the post was an interesting read. He was genuinely talking to us about something, not just including text for the sake of bulking a post out. And it was formatted well so it wasn't just a wall of text.

*WARNING* - expect typos!
Last edited by krismikehunt on May 16, 2012, 7:19:06 PM
I think the body of the OP presented a fair query, actually.

(there, short answer, just for you.)
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Damn nzrock, getting preferential treatment....
*WARNING* - expect typos!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info