Art, Areas, and Effects Feedback Forum

Two little things I've been mulling over during my admittedly very brief testing time:

1) Some kind of visual for things like Avatar of Flame and Chaos Inoculation would be kind of neat, given the implications they have (for some reason the latter has me going "I'M AN ARCHON!" but that's just thematic.)

2) More pressing I feel is how the tab-map has issues in certain areas where the walls become very thick and easily obstruct the action, unless the map is set to be transparent enough to barely be visible at all. Most notable I've found this in cramped areas where the walls on the map become "fuzzy", such as the Dread Thicket and Weaver's Lair.
Some kind of "Simple Map" tickbox would be nice, replacing walls with simple lines to make it easier to follow the map without having it get in the way so much. :)
I just want to see more color aded to the game, not everything needs to be so drab and similar.
Happy Days Abound.
"
Silver wrote:
I just want to see more color aded to the game, not everything needs to be so drab and similar.

The game is already too colourfull, which shadows the dark atmosphere of the Wreaclast, that should be headed towards. Jungles especially are overly shiny, and colourfull.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Very good job on the revamped crossroads. The difference is so huge I enjoy playing there now, before 0.9.6 I disliked the area.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
One specific comment on the Passive Skill Tree; The paths to the skills you can put a point in are highlighted just the same as paths between points that you've already activated. Would be better if the path would just remain inactive, and just keep the small half-highlight of the possible skills you can put your points in. Or half-highlight the path as well.
Hi ! I just receive a beta key and I must say this game is fantastic. Not without flaws but a damn good one.

French is my first language so please excuse the spelling and grammatical errors.

My recommendation about the art : weapons and armors seem to follow different visual looks that don't always fit together. For example you have a more Late Medieval oriented look (halberds,ceremonial swords), a Renaissance inspired look (foils) and a strange dark fantasy look(sharktooth maces,armors and hiltless swords...). Maybe they can exist together in an era and a world near ours. But in a fantasy setting ? Or is it on purpose ?
I wonder if it would be better to keep it more coherent, to chose only one influence. I would suggest replacing all the historical influenced weapons and armors by something totally original or keeping only one look.

Thanks.

I just wanted to say Art Team does incredible job. Can't wait to see Act 3.

BTW Erik,

I hope to see the old prison tile in a random dungeon somewhere in the game. New ones are amazing too but old one was very good to be left out.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
hi GGG, will be nice if the sword or other weapon is used a fire or cold ect. when you wear them ,you be see flames around the weapon or cold or lighting, thanks ,respect
I made another post in the wrong area so here goes again.

1- love the graphics overall but hate the red outline when attacking a monster. This instantly changes a visual item into a "cartoon". Yuck.

2- as a previous poster mentioned, the tab button mapping system is almost unusable in alot of areas as it is in the same color as the background and too dim. I realize you don't want it to be distracting if it is on while moving but if you can't see it, it becomes pointless. Make it brighter so I can see where I have been, check it, and I will then turn it off.

GG overall, only had beta for a couple days.
Hello,

- Player characters feels somehow big?
- Player characters proportions aren't fitting together.

- The game environment could really make good use of physx, it's so fun to feel more powerful breaking stuff while swinging or casting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info