Art, Areas, and Effects Feedback Forum

I noticed that when you have an aura active and run along the shore in Act 1, the orbs can get covered by the waves, is this intended behaviour?
"
GaaaaaH wrote:
I noticed that when you have an aura active and run along the shore in Act 1, the orbs can get covered by the waves, is this intended behaviour?

Nah its not. We sadly cant do anything about this as of this moment :(

I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
ROBES what is the deal with robes?
Please tell me you will actually make robes as in.....proper robes not something that woman wears after taking a steam shower? it look's like a skirt...only from a neck to waist.
No rest for the wicked.
Apart from sounding like an overpriced cocktail, what happened to "dead baby on a beach"

I loved the act 1 opening, shipwrecked flotsam and jetsam, the washed up dead babies were a realistic macabre touch that set the tone perfectly.
Act-1

The Ledge.

The ocean water direction moves too fast, needs to be "oilier"

When it is flowing away from the cliff base at a zillion miles an hour it just looks wrong.

You could in fact get away with almost still water similar to the water in the caves in act 2.
"
98pounds wrote:
Apart from sounding like an overpriced cocktail, what happened to "dead baby on a beach"

I loved the act 1 opening, shipwrecked flotsam and jetsam, the washed up dead babies were a realistic macabre touch that set the tone perfectly.

I also gotto ask this, never seen one dead baby after all. Hope it is not removed :(
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Hello there!

I know people are complimenting the game for having a dark atmosphere, but after having played it in the stress test, I have to say that indeed a lot of areas have fallen into the grey/brown trap. I think that a little bit of colour saturation and especially contrast could also help distinguish elements like critters or even player characters from the background, ESPECIALLY when the minimap is activated.
Kilgoth - Eldritch Battery Lightning Strike Shadow
Kilgmore - Righteous Fire/Freezing Pulse tankmage Marauder
Kilgington - Remake of the very same Marauder
Kilgtales - Pain Attunement Low Life Caster Shadow
Kylg - Unarmed bitch
Would it be possible(it would be quite a bit of work I guess) to separate the "left and right sides" of act 2 to two separate acts? Even if mini acts. I see two issues with the current approach, first of all the other side feels too easy if you clear the other first. Another issue is that it's a little bit confusing where to go and eats the suspense element when the progress isn't more linear. Also it feels very strange to have a sort of jungle area and central European area a few footsteps apart. I think an act should have a clear identity, areas within an act should be different but not so much as to look from a different side of the world. Act 1 I think accomplishes this very well
I think the two path branches ("left and right sides") of act 2 are ok, makes the game more non-linear!

You could set up the quests such that you will need to progressively go deeper into BOTH of the branches at the same time. This way you can avoid the situation where the player is too strong when completely finishing branch 1 and then starting branch 2 and meeting only (as of now) weak monsters.

Also please add a way to mark ENABLED waypoints, when in parties it is hard to see if you have enabled these stone town teleports or not - mark them by lighting some fires on top, painting some art on them etc.

"
OverflowURS wrote:
I think the two path branches ("left and right sides") of act 2 are ok, makes the game more non-linear!

You could set up the quests such that you will need to progressively go deeper into BOTH of the branches at the same time. This way you can avoid the situation where the player is too strong when completely finishing branch 1 and then starting branch 2 and meeting only (as of now) weak monsters.

In other words make it more linear? lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info