Art, Areas, and Effects Feedback Forum

Would be cool if there was more animals in the world..

I like birds on the beach =). In dungeons could it be like snakes or rates, or small spiders on the walls =)
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Last edited by Starzon29 on Dec 27, 2011, 5:19:39 PM
"
BrecMadak wrote:
After we passed to 0.9.5, when i got to Upper Prison for the first time, the blood pool was not there. So i'm asking this why a bloody awesome thing like this is removed for the sake of ??

I got really dissapointed with this i must say.

Still, have no single reply to this from devs... Just why ?? Thanks.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"

Tips from me you can add in to the Dungeons -

The Lower Prison
chair, tabels, dead skeletons can be seated on the chairs.
armour can hand from the walls or swords.

The Upper Prison
Traps from walls, or floors. Dead prisoner who sitting in some rooms, or suspended.
You could have some torch on doorways =).
When you open chest would be cool if there comes some fog from it =).

"
Starzon29 wrote:

Tips from me you can add in to the Dungeons -

The Lower Prison
chair, tabels, dead skeletons can be seated on the chairs.
armour can hang from the walls or swords.

The Upper Prison
Traps from walls, or floors. Dead prisoner who sitting in some rooms, or suspended.
You could have some torch on doorways =).
When you open chest would be cool if there comes some fog from it =).

Dubbel post sorry..
Last edited by Starzon29 on Jan 5, 2012, 9:51:06 AM
Patch 0.9.5g in effect
Picture taken 1/12/12

I'm seeing a double image everywhere today. Have not seen this problem before today's patch

Purringcat Clan-DA Staff
Why does GGG hate Rangers so much. They used to be fun, now it's just constant kiting.
Yeah the cams zoomed out more so all the distortions gotten about 30% heavier. Gotta go back and tweak it all once we finalize the camera. Thanks for the report though : )
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
BrecMadak wrote:
"
BrecMadak wrote:
After we passed to 0.9.5, when i got to Upper Prison for the first time, the blood pool was not there. So i'm asking this why a bloody awesome thing like this is removed for the sake of ??

I got really dissapointed with this i must say.

Still, have no single reply to this from devs... Just why ?? Thanks.

That is from an Act 3 area, not Upper Prison.
Keyblades!
Got an orange notched blade yesterday called "Redbeak." One of the stats just sounds grammatically incorrect - I could be wrong.

It says 100% increased damage when on low life.

Should it read 100% increased damage when low on life..?

Photo is cropped; not all stats are listed.

I'd like to have an area with HUGE open cave chambers with large stalagmites much like the the effect large trees now have in forests. This way you could have a new creature class added similar to the simeans. Perhaps little imps that climb town from the stalagmites to surround you the way they do. These imps could be buffed by a demon much like the brute perhaps with a whip or roar instead of the ground slam. They could look almost the same just very different in size to save time.
Death by lag in HC = the most widely told tale to hide the shame of a miscalculated/overzealous death by game :)
First of all i played hack n slash or mmorpgs whole my life. That being said i am just gonna point out few things that i think are still lacking in beta

Skill effects / animation:

I don't feel that "oomph" when using different skills.(caster animations arent that flashy as well which is main reason while i always played casters).

Spells as well as simple skills live cleave / ground slam need better animations and graphics. I don't feel like i am using some special skill. I see it but i still don't believe that i just used that special skill which is my main dmg dealing ability.

Ground slam animation for me is really weak. And that's why i don't like using it and i don't play character based on that skill. I use cleave with dual wield and while it looks more fun i still believe it can look better.

Flicker strike animation is very nice tho. So not all skills are bad (animation wise) it's just some of them could be a lot better and could make u play this game more. After some time when u get lvl 40-50 and farther when things get repetetive you just at least want to feel that "thing" that "oomgh" when u are hitting / casting using special skills. Right now i don't feel it and that's main reason why i get little bored.

Ofcourse it's only my opinion and people may like things they way they are. Don't get me wrong i don't want to make this game WoW like or cartoon like. I am just little starved on some animation effects :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info