Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

Man, they should keep some form of the twice enchanted prophecy...
"
lvlzinho wrote:
Perandus, Prophecy (Two memorable leagues) and now some unique items. Why don't they also take out Malachai, Shaper and the guardians all at once? You could also change the name of the game, and replace the characters.

Doesn't that sound interesting to you, GGG?

Overdramatise much?
Literally no one missed Perandus this league, maybe a few people will miss prophecies, especially the juicing ones I guess. I agree the uniques didn't have to go, but still I don't think I ever used one of them. Collectors can still enjoy them in standard.
Last edited by leto2626 on Dec 1, 2021, 7:17:28 PM
Would you please consider Voidheart as a possible keeper in the item pool. There are very few items that allow one to both poison and bleed.

Thanks
The bad:
Removing some Fated uniques that you "feel" are not interesting.
Don't just based it on a "feeling". Pull out some data, and listen to the community feedback as well. Silverbough, Wall of Brambles, The Oak, Martyr Crown are all very good uniques in my "feeling".

The good:
Lily invitable to hideout. Have requested this before and very glad to see it implemented. Thanks!
Last edited by suitto on Dec 1, 2021, 7:25:34 PM
"
MrSSF wrote:
"
Fjellstrom wrote:
I want Siosa instead of Lily Roth! Please give us Siosa in our hideouts!

this ^

Wait till you need to have a Chance Orb or Alteration Orb in your inventory to buy anything, it won't be "this".
Last edited by suitto on Dec 1, 2021, 7:21:48 PM
Looks good to me. ... so uh... can we have ultimatums back in the game please?
I'd much rather have Siosa Foanga in my hideout, thanks. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! D=
...that gem shop along with captainess roth is good though.
great change. please revamp div cards while you're at it. most of them are worthless and having a bunch of pieces of paper sitting in your inventory doing nothing while you try to collect a set feels bad
less junk leagues/uniques/items = necessary
Bad choise, peeposad. You should remove memamorph

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info