Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

I won't miss any of it, every league I just stack silver coins and barely remember prophecies exist. Maybe I'll miss Twice Enchanted, that's a few less lab runs per league at least.

Not sure why uniques had to go, is that the first time uniques are actually removed from the game?
nice
Last edited by Ravenzoid on Dec 1, 2021, 7:23:21 PM
"
"
mucker wrote:
Good call overall.
Disagree with most of the fated items you are removing, if the fated version isn't interesting how can you think the base version is?

"In these cases, the Fated Unique item will be disabled, but the base Unique item will be modified to be identical or similar to the old Fated version"

"There are a number of Fated Unique items that we feel are no longer exciting enough to stay in the main game. The following Fated Unique items will no longer be obtainable outside of trading with other players in permanent leagues"
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Oww :/ I used Deidbellow last league, I love it.

Also it suck to have the fated ones just thrown into the regular pool instead of being some kind of reliable upgrade path. It's no better for SSF than prophecy, and on top of that it lost it's flavor.
it about time... prophecy is like this league... it SUPER bad....
The global loot pool is getting so full of trash uniqes it get harder and harder to get something worthwhile : / Pls make a lot of uniqe drop certain places or from different bosses. Not a fan of all uniqes in 1 random global pool. i know it is not all uniqes, but the pool is getting so cluttered with trash.
What about Malachai's Awakening? No one uses Malachai's Simula, seems like one of the easy ones to just make it the base item. Please consider!

Octavian's Alt-Ailment trapper is great with it.
bye bye easy 5-link
Executioner's Justice!
I will see you again.

Or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info