Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

My hideout vendor! D:

Guess I can replace her with lily.
Украина в моём сердце
Prophecy has been one of my favourite mechanics in the game.

I think GGG hasn't provided enough clarification on WHY do we need to remove old content now. I am sure there is some maintenance that is needed, but I am not fond of killing old content from the game.
Good change!

Dated system, less clutter. Navali's voice and sound effect was annoying af.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 1, 2021, 6:48:48 PM
"
kaijyuu2 wrote:
My hideout vendor! D:

Guess I can replace her with lily.

Try Tane for quicker vending (ctrl click).
at the very least we could have had a culling of really dumb prophecies that break progression or are just kind of useless. I am actually going to miss stuff like plague of rats/frogs because it gave a lot of xp/monster quantity and was just kind of funny. Hopefully some of the good parts of prophecy phase into future designs.
Im not one for conspiracy theories, however removing one of the only black characters from the game makes me think tencent is having a huge decision/impact on the devs. Tencent is known for removing black characters and blood from games, take diablo immortal for example. It makes me wonder how much creative control tencent actually has.
i love itemised propheties, and i dont see any point in removing them.

don't listen to people who say game is cluttered with different systems,
i do think the game is cool BECAUSE so many systems to learn and master, even the "outdated" ones!
RIP Blasphemer's Grasp and Eternity Shroud builds, bcose there is no more "Trash to Treasure"...
yall be like "omg im gonna miss prophecies" and probably has touched navali once throughout the entire league. Ok
but why? sure, it's old; but why? what's the harm in it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info