Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

This really reinforces what I said about my dislike with 3.16:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Oh and let's not forget Perandus league getting killed off. Personally I'm not bothered by this, but this sets a precedent going forward. How long will it be until yours gets the axe? How long until Breach, Metamorph, Blight, Delirium, or whatever is next to die? It may be a long time, maybe never, but it's always possible.

You're doing the same thing Bungie is doing with vaulting content, ignoring why the content isn't being used often and deciding it's easier to delete them than touch them up and keeping them relevant and keep more players engaged with it.

Why remove Prophecy? Why not improve it instead? We added so much new stuff since then that we could make prophecies for. Scarabs, contracts, fossils, prophecies that change interactions with these league activities. So much potential here is being squandered.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Navali will remove from the game and never drop "the queen sacrifice" "fated connections" "trash to treasure" or something good after used 10000000... of silver coins

RIP prop league.

)=
I get you want to avoid player confusion, but it's weird that you're straight up deleting the items instead of just having zero use for them kinda like nets.
Please make it an option for the player to go directly to his hideout after entering the game.
Maybe as well. Most Prophecy was garbage anyway.

-I'm waiting for HH to be removed, it was introduced a long time ago and with the current maps it is too powerful.
-I am waiting for the mana reservation to be repaired as it is currently a and funny joke.
Dang. This is one of my favorite parts of the game. Hope they have plans to replace it.
Fair enough; the game was getting a little cluttered with old league stuff. I don't miss Perandus, and haven't really bothered with Prophecy for a few leagues now.

Can we vote on which one gets removed next?
"
Atziri’s Mirror will no longer drop.

Interesting. I figured Torment would go next after Perandus.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Ispanderion wrote:
Please make it an option for the player to go directly to his hideout after entering the game.

this will never goingto happen. because when players log into game and seeing others have mtx then player might have feel to buy one aswell to look coolio. this is simple marketing
fk archnemesis.
thank god!
but i think theres more to remove. Im not diggin this 10 league mechanics in one season any more! :D

one can only hope

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info