Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

I love Navali but I hate how suck it is to get fated items that also happen to be your key items. Well after I mostly play ssf as my main leauge,I changed from having specific items as my starter to just play the archetype with specific skills.
People may find my builds are a bit dull and most of them are not as strong as meta builds but they're solid and not require specific items, tho I rely a lot of luck and harvest craft. Well honorable mention is Essences for early key items crafted.
Can we please have a regular shop NPC with currency resources to exchange with in our hideouts so we don't have to load into a town to do so after we complete the campaign? This would be a nice QoL, thanks!

Also, thanks for the heads' up on Navali and the prophecy stuff!

Edit: umm, so what about "Twice Enchanted" and "Trash to Treasure"? Just deal with it, or will there be an alternate way to gain the benefits of what these prophecies gave in the future?
Last edited by AShugars on Dec 1, 2021, 4:14:39 PM
thats really nice to clean some old stuff! :)
May peace be with you, exile.
So what's gonna happen to the Prophecy card tabs that we purchased?
rip coin lady
Global 1 is cancer.
By agreeing to these terms of use, you acknowledge that bugs are like cool and stuff
and that you will bow to the Mealworm king when he ascends the throne.
Finally cleaning up the game from clutter , I usual just forget that navali exist lol
Goodbye Navali.
Holy craaaaap. I'm so glad I'm a unique hoarder.

"
NukeWpn wrote:
So what's gonna happen to the Prophecy card tabs that we purchased?

... What prophecy 'card tab'???? There isn't one. Your divination card tab is fine.
Last edited by evanesce on Dec 1, 2021, 3:44:21 PM
I hope there is a source for "Twice Enchanted" then. We don't want to run lab more than necessary. Or can you remove lab too? would be better :D
will be sad not getting 20% quality vaal gems from procc'ing erasmus right before opening vaal reliquary.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info