Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

Please reconsider Deidbellow.
There is no prophecy stash tab. Div card tab has nothing to do with Prophecy league mechanics
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
what about "trash to treasure" ?
Wait?,
Did Sin get removed right now? He's not there no more
I quite like the Crystal vault and Fox's fortune body armours. I'd be sad to see them go. Crystal vault can be used to redirect damage away physical, as physical can often be hard to mitigate and the chill immunity synergises nicely with that.

Fox's fortune is really cool on a Chaos Inoculation character as you are always technically on Full life. This gives movement speed, lots of evasion and hits being unlucky, aka you won't get high rolled to death. Chaos Inoculation, Iron Reflexes, Magebane (cause no evasion bonus from dex anyway) and Divine Shield, maybe? Ofc evasion is good on its own as well.

Also, as someone mentioned, having a way to change currencies in the hideout would be very nice. It's sort of weird having to go to a different instance and having to load the area just to swap some currencies around.
No more Purple Cancer popup! Good riddance.

Next in line to go, please consider getting rid of Metamorph. Keep the catalysts, they already can be obtained from other sources. But the metamorph mechanic itself never felt good, nor was it rewarding enough to be worth farming after its own league ended.
I like the design space of a unique we have to do a sidequest to upgrade it. But I'm sure that, if we can spend 30 min with that idea, we can get much more interesting outcomes.
finally gems in h/o
Pretty disappointed to see most Fated Uniques go the way of the dodo, even if Prophecy was niche in appeal its upgradeable uniques could be fun. Would have expected a new currency to upgrade Fated Uniques instead of their little quests, "Twisted Augur" or something.

At least some of the upgrades are making their way into the base forms, I guess.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Last edited by Felix35071 on Dec 1, 2021, 4:02:53 PM
Twice enchanted?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info