Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

Thanx :) good news , best patch ever in 3.16 , hope you keep surprising us with new and better stuff .
Oh btw pls make slams playable again :3
ok good. less trash. delete delirium from game too. path of delirium only there you be rewarded with nemesis sextant. bleh
fk archnemesis.
There are a few nice prophecies for mapping and linking I will miss. But all in all I can understand the decision.

Except .... Silverbough? Removed???? Whyyy
Please reconsider, its actually a great bow for leveling.
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
Damn, you guys are NAILING the current updates! Prophecy is so outdated, not necessarily some items but the mechanic itself and I love that it will be gone.

Also, adding atziris reflection to uber atziri: PERFECT move, it will finally be useful to farm one of the harder endgame bosses. Love that change.

Adding other fated items to map-boss-pool is also a great change, makes mapping a bit more exciting. Best drops from map bosses in 99% of the time are shaper and elder maps, this gives at least at season start some more drop-fun.

Keep up the good work, already working on my 3.17 starter 😊
Better remove those bad leagues which you add to core everytime.
Ok but literally why? A little side mechanic that had essentially no entry cost and a bunch of uniques that were almost never used (fuck those niche players am I right?). Never once have I thought "Man this single silver coin slot in my stash and this one extra NPC is just way too much bloat". Was this really the best use of your time? I really don't understand the point of this, it feels like this couldn't possibly have been lower on the priority list.

Edit: Friend of a friend just got into PoE in the last few weeks, has so far loved prophecy because as a newbie its an extra thing to engage with, hear new voicelines, and as previously stated has essentially no entry cost and doesn't require a short study session to even use properly.
Last edited by SomeoneJM on Dec 1, 2021, 3:19:42 PM
Really Wall of Brambles? I use it in many ocasions, in many build, as low investment, high armour option, sometimes eaven till the end game, its cool unique. Wtf.
I like prophecies sad that you made coins drop in absurd amount from everywhere so you had to make good prophecies extremely rare.
And now you delete them...
I like and use Prophecy. Loved the league when it was introduced. Please do not remove Silverbough it's one of my goto unique bows before I have the resources to craft. Gems in Hideout...Sweet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info