[3.19] Deadeye Kinetic Blast MF 96% IIQ 532% IIR or 86% IIQ 574% IIR

Do you need a literal 1/1000 map for this to work? I cannot last long enough to get a single HH stack let alone clear a floor
"
lognz wrote:
Do you need a literal 1/1000 map for this to work? I cannot last long enough to get a single HH stack let alone clear a floor

Uhhh... You literally enter the map, cast KB 2 times and have 30 stacks already.
Maybe you're not running double-beyond?
I dont know, try to not stand in one place or something. U always wanna move.
Working great for me, I jsut get super fucked whenever there is caustic ground, gotta find away around that and it will be golden :)
"
bluppen wrote:
Working great for me, I jsut get super fucked whenever there is caustic ground, gotta find away around that and it will be golden :)

For me it doesn't affect me in any way while clearing map, but when looting I have enduring cry to heal up :d There's nothing we can really do about that
"
KirinXie wrote:
"
bluppen wrote:

For me it doesn't affect me in any way while clearing map, but when looting I have enduring cry to heal up :d There's nothing we can really do about that

Yeah same, aslong as Im leeching Im immortal :)
Hey I’ve been running the build for a day trying to farm a headhunter. I love the build lots of fun and very addictive to just run around and KB things but I have a hard time balancing upgrades to get me into higher tier maps (currently only running t4) and spending money on investing into maps for low lvl maps is it very important to get double beyond still I feel fine just running single beyond on the map device and some of the nodes on the atlas passive tree. My current setup is No sextant mods to keep my map tiers 4, Rusted div, rusted legion, rusted abyss, with beyond on map device and all my maps are rolled to have atleast 25% pack size. Any tips on what I should do to improve time farming.
"
DargenSlayer wrote:
Hey I’ve been running the build for a day trying to farm a headhunter. I love the build lots of fun and very addictive to just run around and KB things but I have a hard time balancing upgrades to get me into higher tier maps (currently only running t4) and spending money on investing into maps for low lvl maps is it very important to get double beyond still I feel fine just running single beyond on the map device and some of the nodes on the atlas passive tree. My current setup is No sextant mods to keep my map tiers 4, Rusted div, rusted legion, rusted abyss, with beyond on map device and all my maps are rolled to have atleast 25% pack size. Any tips on what I should do to improve time farming.

You should get in priority:
trinity support instead of added cold or lightning,
cluster jewel with opportunistic fusilade, smite the weak + anything, preferably calamitious or martial prowess AND watcher's eye with either anger crit multi or lightning damage/penetration wrath,
blizzard crown,
get bisco's or rare ammy with 10% quant, and anoint Graceful Assault, swapping flask with gold one,

and lastly but most usefully and powerful - get lv91 at least, the more the better, it's one 5-way to get 88-93, so it's not gonna take much of ur currency.

Double beyond is somewhat around 30% more drops than a map without beyond and 20% more quantity instead. However, kinda hard to roll so dont rush it, take all 87%+ quant maps

sextants are important for drops, however they are not really good if u dont use all gilded scarabs, deli orb and good rolled maps, so think urself if u can afford all at once

best scarabs are div harby ambush and reliq, sextants beyond, alva, enraged strongboxes, corrupted items from bosses

gl in ur journey
Hey, I've running this build for a week but I'm not sure doing the right way to farm. I'm duo with aura bot at T11 Tower 40% Deli, did it better to find leecher for more %rarity. And can you share your atlas passive tree it make me confuse which node I should get it.
How u generate power charges on the budget version?
"
PoEzocker wrote:
How u generate power charges on the budget version?

Passive skill name 'Elder Power' on top right(big wand node)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info