[3.19] Deadeye Kinetic Blast MF 96% IIQ 532% IIR or 86% IIQ 574% IIR

kill all bandits?
"
heyitsmark21 wrote:
kill all bandits?

yes
How do you set up the atlas just go for the small nodes one where it gets doabled?
"
Krekel82 wrote:
How do you set up the atlas just go for the small nodes one where it gets doabled?

use this
HI, i copy the build on SSF and i found a single BIG problem... mana reservation...
i have all auras at lvl 4 or 5 and i have no more mana for KB... how do i fix this? already enchantes my amulet with charisma
"
Reaper758 wrote:
HI, i copy the build on SSF and i found a single BIG problem... mana reservation...
i have all auras at lvl 4 or 5 and i have no more mana for KB... how do i fix this? already enchantes my amulet with charisma

you might be using regular haste, in the build it's here just for vaal version.

also please recheck the lvl of precision, precision mastery and where it is located, switching precision with herald might get u less reserved mana
what maps does this work well on apart from tower?
"
aidy50 wrote:
what maps does this work well on apart from tower?

in this league, with ele wands being cheap af basically any map. T16 80% deli is pretty easy, althoug with new setup. I'll upload it in a bit.
Can we get updated showcase (bc of HH buffs changing)
6k hours in PoB, Boss asked me what happened to your excel sheet.
Silly question, I'm following this and cant figure out how you get your Frenzy Charges... I'm not generating any. Thanks for your time.

Doofy

NVM didn't have blood rage haha... I told you it was silly. :)
Last edited by Holderness on Jul 12, 2022, 8:53:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info