[3.19] Deadeye Kinetic Blast MF 96% IIQ 532% IIR or 86% IIQ 574% IIR

Hi, i am wanting to try your build in standard and possible league start the next league but can you link me your 2x learning PoB. Cant seem to find it.
"
BadSilentJoke wrote:
Hi, i am wanting to try your build in standard and possible league start the next league but can you link me your 2x learning PoB. Cant seem to find it.

hey, you can take pob from 3.18 update spoiler and just slam IL's instead of thread of hope and watcher's, while moving out medium clusters

didn't make 2IL setup this league so idk really how i'd make it in the end, so up to you

also there are POB spoiler with budget version that is 2IL one, but outdated gear
Do you think this build will still be viable next league with the inadvertent nerf of headhunter with GGG saying there will be a lot less rares next league? Also, they're making harder rares as they're letting them have more modifiers again. Will there be enough damage?
"
MataHari84 wrote:
Do you think this build will still be viable next league with the inadvertent nerf of headhunter with GGG saying there will be a lot less rares next league? Also, they're making harder rares as they're letting them have more modifiers again. Will there be enough damage?

I mean, damage is perfectly fine with good wand, although quantity of rares is a very good question as there are literally no good explanation on how much there would be. We have to test it.

HH nerf definitely hurts so much, ngl. Divine recipy hurts more. We'll see, can't say much.
anyone know if this still is good now or nah bcs of rare monsters?
"
SmerlowTV wrote:
anyone know if this still is good now or nah bcs of rare monsters?

nobody knows yet though, but amount of rares honestly seems pretty much fine to work
Hello guys

I saw some guys wonder who played this build.
I try it.

These are my experiences. (I'm bad player also)

1. If you are not dumb like me don't try to leveling quantity items :'(

I'm on Tier 5-10. I don't have inspired learning yet. I have just 2 cluster jewels.

Map clear pretty god. I like it. But bosses are really hard sometimes and also rare monsters. If a monster is in a group, it's effortless but isn't probably you got one shot :D.

If I buy inspired I'll write again.
Host 5 Way ?
"
DrizzyAlan wrote:
Host 5 Way ?

you should not host 5way with mf builds, although you could just swap some items to be able to do that efficiently
i found out that tower is disabled this league. what maps to run? i dont like crimson temple much but looks like i have to

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info