[3.19] Deadeye Kinetic Blast MF 96% IIQ 532% IIR or 86% IIQ 574% IIR

"
MrChubms wrote:
I have never tried MF before so I decided to give the budget build a try. Found that I was very squishy on T10 Tower maps, died at least once per map. Spent more time walking to the site of my death than clearing maps. I'm sure the returns are "insane" or whatever, but I just couldn't get it going on a budget basis.

It is definitely not really tanky build, but from my experience it is way more tanky than any bow skills, because u can kill before they kill you. I also can die a few times from time to time on T14 with end version of the build, it just comes with experience to clear more carefully. Actually lost a map a few times when I was starting this build, so, really just experience. U can use portal at the start of each floor, I'm also using that to not waste more time in case I die. And dying once per map is definitely not a reason to worry, unless u lose all portals :)
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
is it leaguestart viable?

No.
thank you, my second question is; are you skipping bosses?
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
thank you, my second question is; are you skipping bosses?

End map bosses yes, Beyond ones never
Don't even try to play this build without HH. Im doing t10 towers with HH and still die frequently, even with juice = many HH buffs. Ended up speccing more into life only losing a tiny amount of damage, but gaining over 1k hp.
"
Scourmint wrote:
Don't even try to play this build without HH. Im doing t10 towers with HH and still die frequently, even with juice = many HH buffs. Ended up speccing more into life only losing a tiny amount of damage, but gaining over 1k hp.

can confirm, i have no hh and inspireds and dying 2-3 times per t3 tower. its a kill before die build
Thank you for this build. Been playing it for about a week now, very straight forward mf character. Sure it's squishy but that's how mf is done, kill faster than you're killed and if you die it's no big deal. Started off with 2 Inspired Learning and farmed t3 towers with nem3 all the way until I got my hh for the first time since I started playing poe. My /played is about 5 days, /deaths 258. Thank you for helping me get my first hh.

"
xMosaki wrote:
Thank you for this build. Been playing it for about a week now, very straight forward mf character. Sure it's squishy but that's how mf is done, kill faster than you're killed and if you die it's no big deal. Started off with 2 Inspired Learning and farmed t3 towers with nem3 all the way until I got my hh for the first time since I started playing poe. My /played is about 5 days, /deaths 258. Thank you for helping me get my first hh.

Glad I've helped! <3
hello kirinxie, i'm really enjoying your build. so thank you so much for this. dying alot at t3 towers but it's not a big problem. could you answer some of my questions? because i've quit some leagues and my last mf char was a ts.

-when exactly you leave t3 towers? when you got hh or? could you elaborate your leaguestart mapping strat?
-are you vaaling your maps?
-i'm a bit poor mf'er rn. i've about 8 exa in my bank but i prefer to run with rusted scarabs to evade mapping cost. is it okay?
-^same thing above goes for watchstones too.
-are you using awakened sextant till getting nem3? i actually re-rolling when master comes. should i always roll for nem3?

thank you
Last edited by erasa_bleo on Jan 4, 2022, 1:04:53 PM
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
hello kirinxie, i'm really enjoying your build. so thank you so much for this. dying alot at t3 towers but it's not a big problem. could you answer some of my questions? because i've quit some leagues and my last mf char was a ts.

-when exactly you leave t3 towers? when you got hh or? could you elaborate your leaguestart mapping strat?
-are you vaaling your maps?
-i'm a bit poor mf'er rn. i've about 8 exa in my bank but i prefer to run with rusted scarabs to evade mapping cost. is it okay?
-are you using awakened sextant till getting nem3? i actually re-rolling when master comes. should i always roll for nem3?

thank you

Glad you're enjoying!

1) "-when exactly you leave t3 towers? when you got hh or? could you elaborate your leaguestart mapping strat?"

This build is actually a kill before they kill you and heavily rely on HH/IL stacks. You must have 2 IL's before u have a HH, so that's where the power comes. But either with 2 Il's or a HH, you wanna juice map enough to have a lot of rare monsters to steal buffs from. This mainly comes from Pack Size of the map and Beyond. But also you can use Prophecies such as Plague of Rats/Frogs and watchstone War among the Stars, which adds extra monster packs. Im aiming at 85%+ map item quantity for my maps, which is 25%+ pack size, they're connected to eachother. Im rolling mainly for Nemesis on the map and if it doesn't have 25%+ pack size im rerolling it. If it comes with Nemesis+Beyond then I slam it with beasts in Menagerie.

So, overall - More juice = more buffs = more power to ur build to be capable of running higher tiers. Note that i've farmed T10's without HH, befor got one.

Oh and tbh I dont have any strats on the leaguestart, lol, honestly doing some random shit here and there, like most other people. But you can actually farm Shaper sets, if u have good enough build to run T16 guardians. This is kinda poggers strat i've heard.

2) -are you vaaling your maps?

Never, almost no point in that, just a chance to break rolled map.

3) -i'm a bit poor mf'er rn. i've about 8 exa in my bank but i prefer to run with rusted scarabs to evade mapping cost. is it okay?

Well if u have a build ready at least, then id suggest just juice for the max profit. Max profit setup I think i've wrote down in the post. Make sure u have Nem3, beyond and unique monsters drop corrupted items sextants, those are key ones. Additional prefix/suffix watchstones boost pack size of the map pretty hard, so dont miss on those too. Booming Populace also bonkers. These three are key ones too, 4th is war among the stars just to replace smth like Misinformation which is kinda deadly and costly.

I think 8ex should be enough to setup like 10 maps, if u have some sextants and maybe watchstones ready.

Did not try low-invest farming tbh, but maybe you can reduce cost by using some rusted harby and maybe polish/rusted reliquary, but dont miss on gilded+ Div scarabs, u want those 100%. I'd use Winged scarabs on really juiced maps with Nem+Beyond and 100%+ map quantity.

4) -are you using awakened sextant till getting nem3? i actually re-rolling when master comes. should i always roll for nem3?

Rerolling all masters except sacred grove. Those are pretty expensive.

And yes, I'm always using same set of sextants, Nem3, Beyond, Corrupted from bosses, and hunted traitors. You want first 3 100%, other way it's way less profitable.

Here is a trick to increase chance of getting those by blocking 3 mods, u place 3 random watchstones, im using default colour ones, and roll 2 different elemental packs and 1 shrine, then u put unique watchstone with those 3 and roll the mods u needed.
Btw, unique bosses frop corrupted items can be rolled with mid sextants, not awakened.

Sheesh that was long, but hope i've answered all you wanted, gl
Last edited by KirinXie on Jan 4, 2022, 7:17:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info