[3.19] Deadeye Kinetic Blast MF 96% IIQ 532% IIR or 86% IIQ 574% IIR

is smite the weak needed on cluster jewel?

And why Blizzard crown?

anyway, my gear so far, just need to sort out gems

Last edited by Eag1e on Jan 5, 2022, 1:21:26 PM
"
KirinXie wrote:
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
hello kirinxie, i'm really enjoying your build. so thank you so much for this. dying alot at t3 towers but it's not a big problem. could you answer some of my questions? because i've quit some leagues and my last mf char was a ts.

-when exactly you leave t3 towers? when you got hh or? could you elaborate your leaguestart mapping strat?
-are you vaaling your maps?
-i'm a bit poor mf'er rn. i've about 8 exa in my bank but i prefer to run with rusted scarabs to evade mapping cost. is it okay?
-^same thing above goes for watchstones too.
-are you using awakened sextant till getting nem3? i actually re-rolling when master comes. should i always roll for nem3?

thank you

Glad you're enjoying!

Sheesh that was long, but hope i've answered all you wanted, gl

whoa!!! thank you so much for this detailed information!
"
Eag1e wrote:

And why Blizzard crown?

Smite the Weak is just the strongest dps-wise node i've found.

Blizzard is just the same thing, 8%~ish total dps just from implicit.
"
Eag1e wrote:

And why Blizzard crown?

Also, you can use Increased Rarity instead of Trinity, or rather Increased Quantity if u're on Standard league. Tested it and it was as fine as with Trinity on T14.
i started scourge really late. i searched a lot for finding a build but couldn't find one that uses kb. i love kb so much. :) so i found an int stacker but couldnt do it because of zero money. then i started a ca build to go over atlas. i tried to adapt various wander builds into mf, not success. then i found this build. immediately started it and did t3 towers. i'm playing since essence league and got my first headhunter. :) (4 farmed doctors + exalt) also first time i go above 15 exalts in bank. so, i really thank you, kirinxie. i love this build alot, also you can't understand how thankful i am.

some stats:
/deaths

/played
14 days, 10 hours
~5h/day, ~10h at weekends (9-6 job)

mapping:
t3 towers with 20q, alched
rusted divination
rusted reliquary
rusted harbinger
go for nemesis modded towers if i hit nem3

skill tree:
since i'm testing fresh league strat, i totally forgot cluster jewels so i optimized the skill tree.
https://poeplanner.com/b/J0x

if got inspired learning >>> regret "one with nature" and side node, allocate basic jewel socket. i did like this before hh. also i obtained il pretty late so dont forget it.

items:
i forgot, again, blizzard crown

plan:
farm t3 towers until got some bread and hh, complete the build and go for t14 towers with juice.
"
freakydouche wrote:
i started scourge really late. i searched a lot for finding a build but couldn't find one that uses kb. i love kb so much. :) so i found an int stacker but couldnt do it because of zero money. then i started a ca build to go over atlas. i tried to adapt various wander builds into mf, not success. then i found this build. immediately started it and did t3 towers. i'm playing since essence league and got my first headhunter. :) (4 farmed doctors + exalt) also first time i go above 15 exalts in bank. so, i really thank you, kirinxie. i love this build alot, also you can't understand how thankful i am.

plan:
farm t3 towers until got some bread and hh, complete the build and go for t14 towers with juice.

Nice stuff buddy, glad you are enjoying. Get 10% quant shaper ammy tho, it's cheap af.
Anyone tried it and can post video/feedback?
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
"
ment2008 wrote:
Anyone tried it and can post video/feedback?

Uploaded a showcase
You're just alch and going right? or are you rolling till you hit nemesis/beyond on the map
"
TeeRoH wrote:
You're just alch and going right? or are you rolling till you hit nemesis/beyond on the map

Now it's beyond with at least 90%+ quant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info