December Events 2021

I hope Endless Ultimatum
sedantes
"
HcChArLie wrote:
I hope Endless Ultimatum

Endless Act 1.
After killing Merveil, you exit her lair to find yourself on Twilight Strand again, but Hillock is a whole lot tougher...
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
"
Varana wrote:
"
HcChArLie wrote:
I hope Endless Ultimatum

Endless Act 1.
After killing Merveil, you exit her lair to find yourself on Twilight Strand again, but Hillock is a whole lot tougher...

Nah. I still vote for endless golden doors/golden keys. U go in a trap room find de golden key, hear izaro talking about it "where there is a golden key it must be a golden door" then u go unclock the golden door to another golden key/door room and more traps the deeeper u go.

They can even sell mtx to transform the golden key into a dildo and the golden door into an ....
I can't seem to find any statistics about characters reaching reward thresholds during this or past event, will it be shown? Also I'd like to know how long does it take to shuffle all random rewards to players. I mean I know it's not guaranteed but I'd like to know if it's 1 minute after specific event like endless delve ends or does it take a day to process?
have a similar question
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
"
nefarious wrote:
Question is Cassia going to be available in Rogue Harbor in endless heist for people who don't own a Blight stash tab to anoint their own items, unless i'm remembering wrong oils can drop from the blighted chest in heist right.

even if you have the blight stash tab, you have to interact with cassia in a map before you can anoint with it (source - i own the tab)

so, nobody will be able to anoint anything.

Yea I realized that after the fact.

On another note is it safe to delete delve chars yet, have the prizes been drawn?
when are the prizes drawn?
Thanks for highlighting Voided so I know not to waste my time =)
Hey, any chance that the massive latency spikes/disconnects will be patched before these gauntlets end? I die enough to them in softcore, and it's really frustrating. Is there a fix in the works?
Ty For endless delve event it was great :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info