December Events 2021

Soooo True... and its not even the same, we have it harder, there's differences, on console, like I've noticed how its roughly 2x the prices of items in streamers build, I can't play Blighted maps as if I have more than 5 or 6 lanes it freezes/crashes my Ps4 (prob had been my best league had id been able to), n lots of performance issues... n more, love this game, it's only reason I sill play (n I've put $ into it) but after the no help to pleas to now this slight/insult, I mean wow...
Where's the love...
Einhar Metamorph beasts event pls
Can't support events of a sellout person
"Voided" killed my ambition to grind these events.
Fun times~
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
So I have watched stream for 2 hours, clicked "Claim" the portal effect an hour ago and its still missing in game :(
Same here, and it was 10 hours ago ...
Same here, still waiting to get portal. Twitch shows claimed, 12 hours now and not in game yet.

Received Endless Delve Portal Drop within minutes of claiming it on twitch...
"
Spankijs wrote:
So I have watched stream for 2 hours, clicked "Claim" the portal effect an hour ago and its still missing in game :(

"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:

"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:

@Spankijs and @Arkanis_Gath I double checked and it looks like your Wrangler Portal Effect should be available in your microtransaction stash, you may need to log into the Path of Exile website or game client to see this.

@Kruisie could you please try ensure you have claimed the drop from the twitch.tv site after clicking on the crown in the top right corner? If you have done so you may need to log into the Path of Exile website and double check your Twitch settings here to see if this updates the drop redemption on your account - if none of this works would you please send an email to support@grindinggear.com?
I claimed both of my portals so far and they aren't in my inventory. And I've reset the game too. Maybe just need to wait longer?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info