December Events 2021

how do i get my twitch reward when twitch wouldnt tally my time. i watched for over 6 hours to get the wrangler portal effect and no matter who i watched it would not tick any time toward the reward. how can i still get my reward?
:D
Last edited by Doodlefinger on Dec 11, 2021, 5:33:27 PM
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
"
Spankijs wrote:
So I have watched stream for 2 hours, clicked "Claim" the portal effect an hour ago and its still missing in game :(

"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:
Same here, and it was 10 hours ago ...

"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:
Same here, and it was 10 hours ago ...

@Spankijs and @Arkanis_Gath I double checked and it looks like your Wrangler Portal Effect should be available in your microtransaction stash, you may need to log into the Path of Exile website or game client to see this.

@Kruisie could you please try ensure you have claimed the drop from the twitch.tv site after clicking on the crown in the top right corner? If you have done so you may need to log into the Path of Exile website and double check your Twitch settings here to see if this updates the drop redemption on your account - if none of this works would you please send an email to support@grindinggear.com?

Thank you @Nichelle_GGG!
I opened the link you provided, and the drop appeared in game. Will keep this in mind for future drops since I did not need to do this for the endless delve drop.
Question is Cassia going to be available in Rogue Harbor in endless heist for people who don't own a Blight stash tab to anoint their own items, unless i'm remembering wrong oils can drop from the blighted chest in heist right.
Last edited by nefarious on Dec 12, 2021, 2:12:21 AM
i hope they fix the release schedule in 2022 so we won't have to deal with events over the christmas holidays again. i'd rather have a proper league instead of this.
"
nefarious wrote:
Question is Cassia going to be available in Rogue Harbor in endless heist for people who don't own a Blight stash tab to anoint their own items, unless i'm remembering wrong oils can drop from the blighted chest in heist right.

even if you have the blight stash tab, you have to interact with cassia in a map before you can anoint with it (source - i own the tab)

so, nobody will be able to anoint anything.
Next league when?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
those things should run across the game, in league and standard. nobody cares about void bs. it wont even attract players. players want accumulate and keep clicked up items.
fk archnemesis.
"
Next league when?

Obviously after December . A new league launch , conflicting with Christmas and New Year Eve , is at risk to be a financial disaster , people not willing to spend money in game in this period .
these 10 day leagues are nothing but bull not many ppl do them cuz they are pointless when u cant get what u worked for hard for and keep it once the shit ends

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info